Chapter forty four Warrior fairies to train

Stefanie Tom
We all swooshed out.

I only waited silently, not saying a word. A cold and icy silence had formed around all of us. It itched at my skin, and I bit my lip to prevent my my mouth from shaking. Tensions felt high, with each of us not uttering a single word.

When we were all out, we were all silent. Shouldn't he be coming back to life now? What if it didn't work? What if he actually died? The world would be doomed then-

Then there was a groan and Evan's eyes blinked open. Everyone yelled happily and I smiled. He was alive! The eleven were alive! Well the ten. The ten right here.

"I thought I was dead!" He exclaimed, ending everyone's shouting. Way to ruin the moment.

"But we went inside of you! We saved you and...."

Julian began to explain. I tuned him out and played some imaginary music in my brain.

After we were all settled, we were all wondering where to go when the ringtone "Radiate" began to echo everywhere, followed by the next ringtone, "Waves." (Not the song.) I realized in embarrassment that it was my iPad mini. I grunted and with an annoyed "Ah frick", I took it out and I saw that it was a FaceTime call from the school. What great timing.

"Hi!" I yelled, pressing the answer button, feeling happy.

Grace's face popped on the screen.

"Hi!" She yelled back, Foreigna and Galeicia laughing and watching us warmly in the background.

"I'll explain to you what has happened so far...."

Everyone's faces and expressions darkened as I told them how Jennie died and Khione appeared and Reis Corrin and us going inside of Evan and barely saving him.

"So danger has decided to pounce on you all, and you all saw death." Foreigna murmured.

A pile of bike had somehow risen in my throat as I struggled to find the words I desired to say.

"That is unfortunate..." Galeicia began.

"I am sorry to say that we really have to know where we go. Do you know? We need to finish this quest and find light fast. Darkness has already taken over several realms, and we need to know where to go so we can stop it." Mia cut in.

"Right then, I forgot." Galeicia winked at Grace. "Vas-y, parler maintenant Grace. Ils doivent avoir des instructions." (Go on, talk now Grace. They need instructions.)

"Yes. You need to go to.... The Wings realm."

"The Wings realm? What a stupid name!"

Grace showed her two beaver teeth and raised one of her red-haired brows. "Their realm is going to be invaded. You need to help train them. Also, the sun and the moon are really shining brightly there. They can charge Leah's and Evan's tattoo and gem with more power to help defeat darkness. The sun, the moon, and rainbow and then star."

"Ok... So when we go there it's basically powering up Leah and Evan and helping the warrior fairies to train for battle." Julian said slowly.

"Yes."

"Ok... But about portals...."

We began to explain again about everything. All three nodded thoughtfully but then they began to speak.

"Oh, well you see, there is something called an iSquishy bubble-" Foreigna began but she cut off and started laughing.

And so did we.

"iSquishy! That is such a COOL name! And funny! And kind of cute!" We all exploded.

"Anyway, an iSquishy bubble is like a teleportation bubble and everyone has one. I guess you call it the Celestial realm iPhone. It appears as an iPhone, and when you want, an iSquishy bubble. Has internet and everything and just say "iSquishy bubble" and it pops into a bubble. Here! We transported you some just now! Hopefully you got them!"