The wedding

Life sucks. I really hate her I don't get her how can someone be that cold? She is so cold that I get goosebumps whenever I meet her due eyes , to be honest her eyes are so beautiful that I can drown in there but it's missing something something that I'm not sure about they seem..dead they are so cold but... I'm not sure what is this but whenever I look her in the eyes I see something else instead of coldness I see.. pain I guess? Hurt? I don't know but that look that she is trying so hard to hide and she does because it's clearly nobody notices it I don't know if it's just me or what but I want to solve this mystery and that's what's driving me crazy? Why? Why do I fuckin care ? What the hell is wrong with me I hate her so much yet I feel like I kind of care just a little but don't get me wrong I guess I'm just curious yeah that's it curious pfft and here I was thinking that I care haha no definitely no hahaha... I don't do I? Okay let's leave it now , I guess you guys are confused right now who am I or who am I talking about? ( pss: I know you now you bad people🌝😂)
My bad I forgot to introduce myself at first oh how rude of me :( anyway let's get back to the mean point
I am Jennie Kim and today I marry the ugliest girl in this whole piece of shit world ( a/n : oh no my baby is so pretty and handsome you better take it back Jennie Kim) shut up author you made me say it ( savage nini is my fav ) anyway let's leave this crazy author and continue with the story shall we? As I said today I marry the one and only Lalisa Manoban that jerk oh how much I hate her ... you guys may be wondering why do I marry her when I hate her that much ? Oh trust me I'm wondering too! Why on earth would my dad arrange this shit? Why me? Why her? Why can't He just leave me alone why he has to destroy everything I have only because he is my dad doesn't give him the rights to tell what to do especially if he forces me to breakup with my boyfriend! He didn't even give him a chance ! And why the fuck do I marry a woman? I'm straight !
( a/n: oh are you? ) are you writing this story to make my life such a mess author? ( hehe peace ✌️)

Anyway AGAIN my dad didn't tell me anything he just said it's for my better ugh I can't stand him anymore he doesn't have the freakin rights to do it
But clearly he got the rights cuz here I am preparing myself to marry this human being...
as I was lost in thoughts my mum came and I knew it's the time.. now I leave everything I love behind me to go to the only person I hate the most and give myself to her
"Jennie baby are you ready? It's the time baby Lisa is waiting for you" mrs kim
I sighed and stand up " yes mum I'm ready .." Jennie

"Baby don't be sad like that it's your big day you should be happy." Mrs Kim

" mum please let's not talk about that again you and I know why I am not happy or you would like me to remind you how you and dad used me as if I'm one of your toys huh?."

She sighed in defeat and said " okay okay let's just go little me."

I walked with my mum to the door only to find my so called dad waiting for me to throw me to the hell ..

He smiled at me and took my hand saying " shall we princess?"

"Yeah yeah we shall let's just get this over." I said

His smile dropped but sighted in defeat as well and began to walk me to my so called husband..

I kept my eyes on the ground till we reached there afraid of looking at her cold eyes but once I looked into her eyes I saw something new? Something I saw in the very first meeting when her eyes met my eyes for the first time Im not sure if it's my imagination or she really is looking at me right now with admiration in her beautiful cold eyes I saw the light I was searching for from the very start for a second then again it turned into cold stare with the same so well hidden pain that never escaped my eyes or went unnoticed..
I just realized that I never saw her smile damn that girl she never smile!

She took my hand and s..smiled? Wtf? Where all those butterflies in my stomach came from? Holy shit she held my hand so softly I might faint..

(A/n sorry I'm not good at this things so I will skip it )

After saying our vows she leaned to my ear and said sorry but I have to do it before even realizing what is she talking about I felt sweet and soft lips taking mine in a way I could never have imagined it existed from the first place it was so soft that I was about to cry and then my heart... skipped a beat.. I don't know how or why but it happened and I .. I really want to cry right now ...

Hey guys enough for today Hehe I promise I won't take so long I just really don't know how to use this app😂😂😂😂😂 that i had to write this chapter 33 times this is my first story so ...
I have a question for you tho do you want Lisa to be g!p or? I actually want to make her g!p but still I want to know what do you think?
And please be careful and don't go out a lot and always wear a mask hope you all are fine love ya
Peace ✌️