Connection

Rob was currently doing something important in the study. It was something related to his kids and his kid's boyfriend's safety

It was already late but the 2 couples were still awake. Tee and Tae were already asleep.

Win and Bright were chilling on the living room while watching a movie while Dome and Pavel were taking a stroll outside.

"We'll be leaving tomorrow morning..." Bright told his boyfriend.

"Already?" Win replied with a pout.

Bright smiled and nodded before kissing Win's forehead softly.

Win let Bright rest his head on his shoulder and hug his arm. Win leaned to rest his head on Bright's and they continued to watch the movie.

To be honest Win was still confused.

Which one will he choose? His mother or his boyfriend. He knew he had to choose and decide which letter he should send. The one where he chooses Bright or the one he chooses his mom.

Can three month and a few weeks win against seventeen years?

"Whatever your is decision, I'l always respect it. I'll always support you Win." Bright said and smiled at him before turning the TV off and carrying Win to the bed.

Win felt something wad off but still he kept his mouth shut and cuddled with Bright. He was thinking about the pros and cons about his decision.

Bright had already fell asleep but still Win was still overthinking about the possibilities of his his choice.

What am I going to lose and gain in this situation?

"You know, whatever you'll choose, I'll still accept it wholeheartedly-"

"I don't want to make you sad. If I'll choose Mae, You'll be sad." Dome said and reached out to hold Pavel's hand.

They were on the shore and they were sitting on a huge boulder. It was peaceful and the beach was so clean and quiet.

"If I'll choose you, Mae will be also sad." Dome said and sighed.

Pavel bit the inside of his cheek and he sighed and nodded in defeat.

"Do you want to tell me something?" Dome asked and Pavel sighed.

"If... if you'll choose me, I can still send you to school with no problem and give you anything you need." Pavel said and Dome chuckled before shaking his head.

"I forgot you were a sugar daddy material." Dome said and Pavel leaned his head on Dome's should and gave Dome's hand a light squeeze.

"Hm. Wanna be my baby?" Pavel asked teasingly and Dome scrunched up his nose cutely before leaning his face closer to Pavel's.

"I'm already your baby tho." He replied and Pavel's eyes slightly widened and felt a soft pair of lips against him.

Dome never fails to surprise him.

He kissed the younger male softly and nibbled on the younger male's lip softly. He felt Dome smile on the kiss and opened his mouth slightly for Pavel.

They pulled away shortly and Dome had a prominent blush sporting his his cheeks. Pavel smiled softly before pulling Dome again for another heated kiss.

"E-enough..." Dome said softly as he pulled away. He was pulled into a warm embrace and Pavel rubbed circles on his back softly.

"My parents raised me well. I know what I want and I know what I'm doing. You dont have to worry about that my boo." Pavel said and kissed Dome's hair softly.