Stay high

The fashion show finally ended and the trio made their way back to the dressing room.

Dome opened the door and his eyes widened when he saw Mike and Toptap were fighting while Gunsmile was trying to separate them.

The middle child hurriedly closed the door and then they decided to wait outside.

"How much more? How much more should I suffer for you to love me back?" They heard the pain on Mike's voice.

"Are they--- P'Mike really liked P'Toptap? It was not a joke?" Win asked and his brothers sighed.

"Did I ask to be loved?" Toptap asked and the three of them felt so sad hearing such words.

"No but-"

"Then leave me alone! I don't want your love at all." They heard Toptap's voice.

"Alright. I'll walk away and leave you alone. It was clear from the start you never wanted a person like me in your life. All I wanted was to love you."

"Ah shit. That hurts..." Tee said and placed a hand over his chest.

"P'Mike only wanted to love him..." Dome whispered and the door suddenly opened and revealed Mike who had teary eyes.

He walked away and the siblings watched Mike run away. Toptap tried to follow Mike but Gunsmile told the other male to give him some space.

From what they just witnessed, the three of them started imagining a scenario like that with their lover.

Win's eyes welled up with tears and he frantically searched for Bright. He had no idea why he was panicking and searching for his lover like crazy.

Tee was facing the wall and he was reflecting. He tried imagining what will happen later to him and Tae if he'll react violently to that tattoo.

Dome on the other hand was overthinking. He knew he was too harsh with his lover and he would always hit his lover. What if Pavel will get tired of him?

"I saw a really handsome fella in the audience and he was sitting next to the person who was sitting next to that pretty model from K house of designs."

"The person next to the model is my type."

"The model himself is my type."

Luke and his friends stopped talking when they heard someone just ran outside. Nobody runs on the halls unless necessary.

They opened they door and checked what was happening.

"That's him..." Luke said as he saw the male he saw at his faculty two days ago.

He followed the male with his gaze and his eyes slightly widened when he saw how the male ran to Bright's arms.

"What's wrong?" Bright asked softly and Luke watched them quietly.

"Hold on... Is he related to Bright?" Luke's friend asked.

"Oh my gosh that's him." Luke's friend who had a crush on Dome told his other friend. They saw Dome pass by their dressing room.

"Oh? He's going to that guy? Wait... That's Pavel Naret right? Shiya!" The model who had a crush on Dome exclaimed when he saw Dome wrapped his arms around Pavel.

"Baby? What's wrong?" Their eyes widened when they just heard what Pavel called Dome.

"They are together... like lovers." Luke's friend whispered.

Luke still can't take his eyes off Bright and the male he had a crush on. They were openly hugging in the halls amd same goes to Dome and Pavel. He knew Pavel and Dome because those two were campus moons. He heard rumors about them being a couple but he refused to believe it. Seeing things like that made Luke believe in those rumors.