Boyfriend's stash 1

Pavel woke up and saw Dome. He was sitting on his gaming chair and he was staring at Pavel with an unreadable expression.

"Baby, I swear I have deleted it all and I threw my adult mags away." Pavel said nervously.

"I didn't ask." Dome said coldly and Pavel got out of bed to coax his lover who was still mad about his collection.

"I'll open the laptop, PC and phone for you. I left no trace of it." Pavel said and turned his pc and laptop on and handed his phone to Dome.

Dome watched Pavel open the files to show him all the porn he downloaded was already deleted.

One Folder caught his eye and he narrowed his eyes at Pavel. It was named 'baby' so he got curious.

"Open that folder."

"W-why..." Dome can hear the nervousness on Pavel's voice.

"I am curious but the way you act right now makes me want to see what's inside that folder."

Dome knew he was going overboard and disrespecting his lover's privacy because he was being pushy.

"Babe..."

Pavel opened the folder and Dome's eyes widened when he saw his photos. Most of them were stolen photos and he turned to look at Pavel when he saw a group of photos.

"Are you fucking obsessed with my chest--- oy what the hell--- why do you have a picture of me only on by shorts--- are these my legs and ass?" Dome asked and Pavel was panicking.

"Baby please don't leave me... I'm so sorry." Pavel cried and Dome's eyes widened.

Dome reached out to grab his lover and he stood up so Pavel could sit on the chair and he could sit on Pavel's chair.

"Stop crying." Dome told his lover.

"But... but..."

"Shiya. I never knew you had a thing for my chest, thighs and ass--- you pervert." Dome said and scanned the photos.

"Are these your jerk off materials? Unbelievable." Dome said as he pried more.

"Sit still babe. I am not going anywhere." Dome told his boyfriend who stopped crying.

"Babe... tell me honestly. Did you already liked me when I was still a contestant for the pageant?" Dome asked and turned to look at at his teary eyed lover.

"Man... you're like a kid. I dont like kids but you'll be an exemption." Dome said and ran his hand on Pavel's hair. 

"You... where did you get these pictures? There was only one time I got shirtless around you and that was that time when we went to the beach." Dome said and Pavel licked his lips nervously.

"They're from Win." Pavel confessed and Dome hummed.

"I see. I will skin that bitch alive..." Dome muttered but Pavel heard him clearly.

"Baby... I'm sorry." Pavel said and Dome shook his head and got back in checking his photos on Pavel's computer.

"Babe, you still haven't answered my question." Dome said and Pavel hummed.

"Yes. I have been admiring you for so long. Since that pageant I already liked you." Pavel said and Dome shook his head.

"That's... like five or six months already?" Dome asked still not taking his eyes off the screen.

"You really have a weird obsession..." Dome said but he was not mad.

"Your skin is so white I want to litter my marks all over you." Pavel said and Dome whipped his head to look at his boyfriend.