Studying

So Tee moved in with Tae while Win moved in with Bright.

Dome had a lot of homes--- His own place, Rob's house, Pavel's home (Tae and Bright's place which was open for him).

He chose not to move in with Pavel because he wanted some space--- he loved the older male but he thinks it was not the time for them to live together.

They have lots of sleepovers tho.

Pavel was ready to buy a house for him Dome. He just need his baby's go signal and the house will be purchased.

Tae had already bought a two storey modern house for him and Tee. They wanted to live in a house house rather than a unit in a building.

Tee decided to go back to school and take clinical psychology--- he will not take four years to be a psychologist. He'll only need one year of schooling and a year post graduation internship.

He was still bothered about those gifts so he agreed to be a model in Tae's family's business.

He signed a contract where he'll model for six months with twice or thrice a month photoshoot and he won't receive any payment in exchange for those expensive gifts.

Tae had no idea about it at first but his loud mouth of a sister accidentally spilled the truth. Tae was hurt at first but when he listened to Tee's side he got the point but surely Tee will make a fuss when he'll know Tae made a bank account for him and Tae's family will secretly send Tee's salary there.

Tae was still the busy doctor and the loving boyfriend who would take his boyfriend out on dates on his day-offs.

Pavel was trying his best to study hard and not copy his seatmate's paper every exam. He was having a hard time in the adjustments but he knew Dome was also thinking about him. Dome was taking a business course by the way.

Win going to have his entrance exam in his desired faculty and he was not having any efforts in studying. Ever since he did the photoshoot with Bright, a lot of offers were given to him and he was not comfortable with modeling alone and he didn't want to model again.

He knew it will broke him if a lot of people will know about his pathetic background and he was not comfortable with being popular. He was not as strong as Bright who can handle malicious comments--- he was so sensitive and he choose to have a peaceful life.

Bright was making lots of money because of modeling and aside from that, he already came from a well off family. They are just waiting for get a degree in business which will take him more years because Bright was taking Economics.

"Win? You seriously need to review. The exam is like two weeks away. Do you really want law?" Bright asked and Win shook his head.

"I don't like studying." Win said.

"Same. I also don't like studying but we need studying in order to survive college." Bright said and Win shook his head.

"I'll manage." Win said and Bright sighed.

"Not that I am looking down on you but I really think you have to review for the entrance exams." Bright said and Win was firm about not studying.

He never liked studying.

At all.

•○●○•

They were all gathered at Tae and Tee's house. Win had no idea what his brothers prepared but he had a bad feeling.

A really bad feeling his brothers are teaming up against him.

"How are you preparations in taking the entrance exam at your desired faculty?" Dome asked and Win nervously turned to look at Bright who raised his hands to say he was innocent.