Chapter 1

August 29th, the day that i officially live in China for study. I was applying for my college and accidentally met a boy, that i can't take my eyesight out of him.

"Rey... Reyna... " i heard someone was calling my name. "Reyna Tomia!!!" i suddenly came  to my sense. Apparently Mr Wang who called me to fill some forms.

In a split second, that boy was gone somewhere.

Someone approached me "Hey, are you from Indonesia too? " she says.

"Well,  yeah how do you know it? " I'm totally confused.

"it's because of this." she pointed at my passport.

"Hi, nice to meet you. My name's Mettania Karen, do you already have roommates? " and i just shaking my head.

"do you mind if we become a roommates? " she asked me with eyes full of hope.

Actually, i prefer to be with people of a different nationality. It's more profitable.
But my intuition tells me different, it's not a bad idea if i have a roommate like Metta. She looks like a strong and independent woman.

When i agreed her, a boy with a dashing style appeared and talk to Metta " Met, are you done yet?".

"Oh Kevin, almost done. anyway this is Montana, my newly roommate". She introduced me to him.

"Hi, I'm Kevin" he said, extending his right hand.

"Reyna" i said while shaking his hand.

"are you done yet? I wanna buy some groceries for my room, wanna join? " he asked Metta.

I can tell, Kevin has a special feeling towards Metta. But also i knew that Metta didn't know it as well.

"sure, you join? " Metta invited me.

"Nah, i'm good. I just wanna choose our room and clean it up." (also i don't wanna be a third wheel).

She said, "Okay cool, be sure you choose the most comfortable room. I'll help you with the cleaning after i get back from the grocery store."

Mr Wang came to me and said, "Now you can choose your room, Justin will accompany you to the dormitory."

"I'm Justin, Mr Wang assistant. your name's Reyna don't you?" he says.

I nodded and say "hm"
i just don't like a small talk.

"Reyna..., i like your name, what's your nationality? I'm from Tanzania." he keep asking me questions. It's gonna take a long long time.

"Indonesia" i answered it with a poker face. And it looks like, he understands that i don't wanna talk to much. Becuase i can see an awkward face on his and also he became silent.

After i walked around 30 minutes, i finally found a room that suits on me. When I was just about to clean up, Metta calls me by phone.

She says "hey Reyna, I'm about arrive, do you get our room yet?"

"yes, i got a perfect one on building C room number 212"

"ok, i will be there as soon as possible" and she hung up.

Finally, there's only just me myself and my Indie songs. I like being alone without any fuss. That's what i call chill.

After i done my cleaning, i start to pack up my stuff. While i opened my suitcase, i heard someone was knocking the door.

Like i predicted, it was Metta.
"Reynaa~ I'm really sorry for being this late, please forgive me, i'll treat you a dinner later" she said. whilst, she entered the room and look at the whole things that i cleaned.

"deal. After all this, i'm starving."

She smiled "ok, i'll make sure you get full!".

That was a very tiring day.

_______________________________________
Hi guys, please add my story to your library🥰  don't forget to comment,I take your criticis and advice.
Also if any broken English on my words please be kind to correct me 😂😜.

I will suggest you a song in every chapter of my story!!
[Sunkissed - Khai Dreams]