Chapter 3

After we back to out room. "someone has a butterflies in their belly" said Metta mocked me.

"you and your Kevin huh?" i said

Her eyes widened "what did you said?  My Kevin? Hohoho no sister. I'm not with him."

"That's weird, i thought you guys are together. You guys cute together tho."

"no rey, we're just friends. And I'm not gonna like my own friends." she said with a sad tone.

"why? What's wrong?"

She began telling her stories.
Never thought that Metta also have an unforgettable stories about her past.
However, the worst story which stucked in her heart is about her best friends.

She used to have 3 best friends, Johnny, Johnson (not a twin) and Angela.

Johnny was trying to get close to Metta because he likes Metta from the start. But Metta didn't notice it while she felt the same way to him. Which make Angela who was also liked Johnny, always told Metta that she had a crush on him to prevent Johnny and Metta be together.

Meanwhile Johnson, the only person who didn't know the whole situation was convinced by Angela to make Metta fall for him. And he did it.

Johnny was leaving her and don't wanna be her best friends anymore. But the worst thing is, when she was officially dating him, he cheated on her.

With who? Unexpected with Angela.
Why? it's because Johnny told Angela, "i'll never gonna love a person like you, you know that i like her don't you? Are you happy now?" and then left her alone. So she was crying and looking for Johnson to talk. But we all know, that's not just a "talk".

Since that day, Metta don't wanna have any deeper relationship with her best friends.

And one of Metta's fun facts is she's always been cheated on by every ex she has.

After all the stories about Metta's end. I'm totally speechless and trying to entertain her.
"wow, too grim to be true."

Even though i know, she held her tears, but she smiled and say "yeahh, i know right. I'm just too stupid to let those jerk walk into my life. However, i never regretted meeting them."she

"why? "

"because i really love them back then, they just wasting my love. They're the one who should regret and i'm just haven't meet my Mr.Right yet."

Metta is right, i should think the same as her. It's a useless thing to wait for the same person for years without any certainty.

"it's your turn, do you have any exes?"

I smiled "nope, i've never been in any relationships before..."

"you really surprise me alot rey"

I don't feel like wanna have a relationship. Cause i think, being in relationship is mean ready to lose something even more important.  I'm just not ready.

_______________________________________
Hi guys, please add my story to your library🥰  don't forget to comment, I take your criticis and advice.
Also if any broken English on my words please be kind to correct me 😂😜.
Hope you guys aren't bored with my story🥺

Today's song
[Shawn Mendes - Three empty words]