Chapter 4

It was a sunny Monday, the day my first class began and I have a morning class. I have a different major with Metta, so i walked alone to the class.

Someone appeared "hey, excuse me, do you know where is the room 412?" suprisingly, she has the same major with me.

"yeah ofcourse, we are in the same class."

"what's your name? I'm Jessica, and this is my friend Angelyn. You can call me jess and she elyn."

"Reyna, you can call me Rey"

"hey jess, do you remember the tall guy i told you before?" elyn said

"yes, i remember, why?"

She pointed to the entrance  "it's him.. Right there, he's coming to us." she said that with happy face.

Elyn Greeted him, "hi Mr. W!!"

"oh heyy" then he left us and enter room 412.

"omg jess... He recognized me!!! And he went to our room!!"

"oh god elyn... Please stop"

"who is he?" i asked them

"his name is Winston, one of the national basketball player" elyn said

"Owh, no wonder he's that tall."

*******
When i entered the class, Elyn chose a seat behind Winston.

"come sit here rey" jess patted chair next to her.

As I sat on it, there's a guy who talked to me "hi,  may i sit beside you?"

"yeah, sure"

"thanks, i'm George from Indonesia, nice to meet you"

"I'm Reyna, from Indonesia too"

"seriously? I'm so glad to meet you, you're the first Indonesian i've ever met!"

"well, your not my first" i said

"yeahh, me, jess and him are indonesian too" elyn pointed at Winston.

"that's cool, you guys came to China together?"

"nah, i came here alone and just know them today just like you."
i stared at Winston, today's not our first met and he's not say hello to me. Wait a minute, why do i thinking 'bout this nonsense?

"anyway guys, do you wanna eat lunch together? Me and jess wanna try a Japanese restaurant near campuss".

"cool, i'm in" george said

"I'm sorry, i made an appointment with my roommate."

" it's ok, no need to be sorry"

********
My class is over, but Metta is not in the cafeteria yet. So i phoned her.
"mett, where are you? After lunch break, i still have class"

"ok ok, hold on, i'm on my way"

Ten minutes have passed. The cafeteria is getting more and more crowded.

"oof, so sorry Rey. I've something urgent. Oh my gosh.. i didn't know, the cafeteria was going to be this full. How about we try the korean restaurant outside the campus?"

"but i'll have a class in 40 minutes"

"don't worry about that, i'll ask Kevin to join. He has an electric motorcycle. Lets go, im hungry." she pulled me to lead the way.

We sat and order i order jjajangmyeon for my lunch. It is the first time i eat korean food beside of samyang noodle.

I remembered Metta said that Kevin's gonna catch up"where's kevin?"

"there's he is" Metta looked at the door. I turned around and see two guys come in. Kevin and Winston.

"you didn't say winston is coming too" i whispered.

"me either" she whispered back
"hey kevin.. What took you so long? I almost done eating."

"sorry, i'm waiting for this guy. He's so long"

"come on kevin, it's you who making us late" winston laughed at him. That's was the first time i saw him smiling for sure. So cute (what? Hell no).

Aftet we finished our lunch, it's time for me to go back for my next class.
"kevin, can you give me a ride?"

"oh well... Hmmm" he thinking about something
"how about, winston give you a ride with my dian dong (electric motorcycle)? Because he wanna borrow my diandong. I will walk metta home."

Well that's a brilliant idea. Kevin will have some time be together with Metta, while me got a ride with this tall guy!

"yeah, sure" i said.

"lets go" said winston on Kevin's dian dong.

For your information, this is the first time for me to ride a motorcycle with a "guy". Because my daddy's abit strict to "motorcycle and guy".

When we're close to campus, we met elyn and friends. "hey reyna, do you know them?" said winston.

"yes, ofcourse i knoe them, why?"

"nothing, just asking. Go say hi to them"

And when we about to passed them, he said "hey guys" and i was just like wave my hand saying hello awkwardly.

"Oh it's Mr.W, HEYYY MR.W DON'T FORGET TO PICK US UP TOO, I'M TIRED OF WALKING" shouted elyn.

But suprisingly, he didn't answer her nor glance abit at her. So cold, but i'm abit happy.
(please brain, stop thinking in that way, maybe he just didn't hear it).

It's so hot that day. feels like i burned all of my body. especially on my cheek. What a lovely sunny day.

__________________________________
Hi guys, please add my story to your library🥰  don't forget to comment, I take your criticis and advice.
Also if any broken English on my words please be kind to correct me 😂😜.
Hope you guys aren't bored with my story🥺

Today's song
Bruno Major - Like Someone In Love