Chapter 3

Felicity felt like she couldn't breath.. This just couldn't be happening again.. Looking up from her hands, she was shocked to see a frozen Oliver and Diggle, and that was when she knew she had said too much. She really hoped that they hadn't heard her or that they just would ignore what she said.

"What did you just say?" Oliver ask as he took a step closer to her.. He couldn't heard what he heard. No, that couldn't be.. Her own father hadn't raped her, Felicity had not just admitted that she was raped by her own father. But she had and he didn't want to believe it.

"You heard me." She muttered and looked away from them.

"You were raped by your own father?" Diggle ask as he too took a step closer to her.

Looking back up at them. "It started when I was little... The first time he forced me to suck him and more.. The second time he was Touching me all over.. The actually rape happened when I was 7.. He came into my room acting like he was just gonna say goodnight." She trail off as tears filled her eyes. "Then I felt him ontop of me, he was looking at me like be wanted to eat me all up.. When your own father undresses you and your seven and he touches you all over your body, in places a father shouldn't do, something is really wrong." She mumble through her tears.

Oliver felt tears in his own eyes as he realised what she had been through was far worse what he went through on the island.

"At that age, I really had no idea what he was doing was right or wrong.. Not till I had a sex class in school and how my teacher told me when someone forces themself on you, it is rape and that was when I knew what my father had done was wrong.. I had never been more ashamed of myself those times and in fact I still am to this day." She admitted and look at them.

"So you took this job because of that didn't you?" Oliver ask knowingly.

Felicity look at Oliver and take a deep breath. "Yes.. I took this job cause I never want anyone to go through what I went through and the fact that being here with you guys helps me from breaking down.. This , being here is my medicine from all that.." She nod her head.

"But how do Laurel and her dad come into this?" Diggle ask confuced.

"Me and Laurel used to be best friends Once when we were little.. We both lived in Las Vegas at that time, we were almost neighbours. But the finale time my father did what he did, Laurel and his father heard screaming from my house and they kicked the door in and stopped my father from raping me again, but this time ib front of my own mother. However my father had a gun with him, so he shot my mom in the leg. Me and my mother lived at their place for a few months till mom found me trying to hang myself." She swallow the tears and take a deep breath.

"My life got much worse when I found out I was pregnant from it, but then I lost it.. And that was when I knew I needed to run away from it all.. So i packed all my bags and came here to Starling City hoping that i never would have to live my past again and now here I am, looking at a video clip of what my dad did again." She said and sigh.

Oliver take her hand in his and pull her into a hug, not knowing what else he could do to omfort her. One thing he was sure of, her father was never gonna hurt her again, he was gonna make sure of that.. He would everything he can to protect her from her father and all the pain.