How I became the greatest hero!

⚠️Warnings:⚠️

-No quirks

-Partially blind Izuku

-Sick Izuku

-Mature Language

-Mentions Anxiety a bit

-A little angst

-A little fluff

-Bakudeku

A/N: Sorry this chapter took a while!

I'm really glad that I have at least 3 readers!  Also, I'm going to be re writing at least the Tododeku one-shot (the first one-shot of this book) because I don't like how it turned out. It feels really rushed.

Anyway! Onto the story!

_______________________________________

3rd Person POV

For as long as he could remember, he had sought out to shield the smaller male from the harsh world. Although he would never publicly display it, he cared for him. He wanted to cherish the smile of the freckled boy, and he eternally wanted to see his emerald eyes gleaming in delight. Although he wasn't the most dependable person, and certainly wasn't the greatest of friends, he expressed care towards the green-haired male.

All of this is why when he found out, his heart shattered into a million pieces.

How could this happen?

________________________________

Diary entry 1

It's been two weeks since stupid Deku had been diagnosed. All of his friends came by; Round-face, Dunce face, Soy sauce face, headphone jack and glasses. They all brought him his beloved superhero movies to pass his time with, although he couldn't see them well enough, he appreciated being able to listen to them. He largely rewatched all the Red Riot films starring Kirishima Eijiro, however, he did also watch the ones including the half 'n half bastard, racoon eyes and some unusual bird guy. I wasn't a huge fan of them, but they made Deku content. That was satisfying enough I suppose. I did my best to visit him every day so he wouldn't feel as alone as he anticipated his forthcoming surgery.

Recently, when I've been going to visit him, I've noticed that he has a CD player or recorder on his bedside table. I know he enjoys listening to music since he doesn't require his sight for it, although, I found it weird that it could be a recorder. Whatever, shitty Deku can do whatever he wants, as long as he stays alive and healthy that is. He often initiated small talk whenever I visited him; 'How was school today?' or 'I hope that school isn't too stressful!'. I didn't mind it, and honestly, I didn't care at all. Which was remarkable to any of his friends that visited him at the same time as me, probably considering I'm usually extremely explosive towards them. To me, Deku's small talk, just convinced me that it was still the same Deku that I cherished and worried about. That was all that mattered to me. He was all that mattered to me.

I still hadn't confessed to him, even though I've known him since we were 4, and I don't think I can do so now. He would probably have additional stress from my confession, which seemingly wouldn't be so great for his condition. I want to confess to him at some point, but for now, I want to spend as much time as possible with him.I've turned too soft and mushy. It's solely that stupid Deku's fault.

I will see him tomorrow with my old hag of a mother. I think Inko is tagging along with us too, which is expected, Deku is her son after all.

Diary entry 2