I love you too much pt.2

⚠️Warnings:⚠️

- Hanahaki

-Shitty ending

-Angst

-Momojirou

_____________________

Jirou's POV

"Jirou, I must stop letting you receive visitors."

Her words were still circulating in my mind, even though she said it three days ago, as I'm finally able to return to school. It's currently a Thursday and my condition had 'improved'. I wasn't meant to be near Momo at all and the school went out of their way to ensure that this happened. I was switched out with Pony Tsunotori from class 1-B and I had my room switched with hers. Of course, I'll miss 1-A but, Momo's there. What else could I do?

With a heavy sigh, I grab my school bag and walk to my new class. I was able to think of Momo without spewing the flowers everywhere which was a plus. I just hope that class 1-B will accept me. I walk through the quiet corridors as I look for class 1-B. I was also told that I should leave for school super early so that I lower all possibilities of running into Momo. The school is doing so much for me.

I finally located the classroom after wandering through the halls for a few minutes, you'd expect the school to be designed a lot better for a prestigious school. I chuckled a bit when I thought of that as I slid open the door. Only then did I realise something- I have no idea where Tsunotori used to sit. I look around the empty classroom and awkwardly scratch my head.

"So, you're the one switching with Tsunotori?"

The voice caught me off guard as I whipped around to see Itsuka Kendo.

"Ah, um..."

I winced as I heard how raspy my voice was due to not speaking for days and as an aftereffect of the hanahaki.

However, she simply smiled at me.

"Don't worry! I heard that you were hit by some awful quirk that's long-lasting, sounds pretty awful! I hope you're alright!"

So that was what the school was saying about me? Either way, Kendo was so kind and seemed to hold no ill will towards me. She even helped me out a lot! I guess that was natural since she's the class representative. She helped tell me what my timetable was, where Tsunotori sat and who I could rely on for help! It certainly helped a lot, considering I just switched class and all.

However, I did soon learn that not everyone in the class was like that.

Many didn't like the fact that I had switched with Tsunotori and they tended to avoid me. It wasn't surprising, they were all closer to her than me. I could only hope that they would eventually warm up to me, otherwise, it would make the rest of my time here at U.A extremely difficult.

-

Quite quickly the day flew by as I was getting accustomed to the new timetable and class. Overall, it was surprisingly fun. Most people warmed up to me quite quickly, the main exception is Monoma, and were willing to help me out. I would still say that Kendo is the one that I'm closest to, considering she always check up on me, but Shiozaki Ibara is surprisingly nice as well. She helped me out a few times in maths when I didn't understand much.