Chapter 17: Ashton is suspicious

So yesterday was my 16th birthday and my parents got me 5 Seconds of Summer tickets!! YAY! and my friend Gabby also got tickets to the same concert so we get to go together, again YAY!!!    ---------------------------------

        I stared up at the posters on my wall while I thought about this date with Kane, I was really nervous for some reason. This is kinda embarrassing, but this is my first date. I got up and went into my closet and got dressed in a tight black skinny jeans, and a tight dark blue tank top and black vest that left my arms bare. You could also see the tips of my tattoo on my back, on my shoulder. I curled my hair and did my makeup. After I was done getting ready I just sat on my bed and stared at the wall. Suddenly there was a knock on the door downstairs and my mom called up to me, "Sky, Kade is here!" 

        I walked down the satires and Kade was talking to my parents and they were all laughing. I said goodbye to them as I grabbed my jacket and left with Kade. He led me to his car, a black mustang, and opened the door for me. When he got in, he finally started talking to me. "Hello Sky, are you ready?" He smiled at me and I nodded. I asked him where we were going and he said, "It's a surprise," he looked at me and quickly looked back at the road. We sat in silence, it was comfortable, so I wasn't worried. Maybe I should have been.

        We arrived at this dark restaurant and he parked, looked at me and smiled then walked over to my side of the car and opened the door for me. He grabbed my hand and led me into the restaurant. We walked in and the waitress led us to a table in the back. I looked around the place, and the walls were a dark red and there was black tables, chairs, booths. The wasn't much lighting and the place looked very fancy. I looked at my menu and saw that this was a Italian place. Kade and I made small talk throught our meal, when we finished I looked into to Kade's eyes and his iris glowed a bright silver. Suddenly I felt great, he paid the check and we left. When we go into his car, he grabbed my hand as we drove to the second part of the surprise.

        We drove up to this club and walked up to the door. Kade shook hands with the bouncer, and we were let in right away. The club was very dark except for the blue adn white lights strobe lights, it looked very mystical, and Kade pulled me out to the middle of the dance floor and we started to dance. We were interupted by a hand grabbing my arm, I looked at the person. 

Ashton's POV

I was walking down the street to meet Michael and Calum and I saw Sky get out of a car with Kade. God I hated Kade, something just felt wrong with him, like he was going to hurt her. I quietly followed them and some how made it past the bouncer. I saw them walk into the middle of the dance floor and start dancing. And I mean it wasn't middle school dancing it was like grinding, nasty. I ran over to them and grabbed Sky's arm. She looked at me and her eyes looked really weird, they sparkled. Her words brought me back, "God Ashton, what do you want?" She yanked her arm out of my grip and scooted closer to Kade, who was smirking at me.

"I was coming to see if your okay, and see how your date went. I can see it went pretty well."

"Of course it went well, Kade was amazing, and we are just dancing. Leave us alone Ashton." Then she turned around and started dancing with him, he again smirked at me and just as I was going to leave I saw him look at Sky and his eyes glowed. What the heck.

I was interrupted by Michael pulling me out of the club. "Ash you know not to go in there, weird stuff happens in there." Michael said as he pulled me out. When we got outside my head started to focus again. I was about to say Sky and Kade were in their when suddenly their car drove off with them inside.
-------The Next Day--------
Ashton's POV

When I got to school today I saw Sky and Kade walk around together. She seemed totally obsessed with him, it was unlike her. Gabby tried to go and talk to her but Sky said that she needed to walk with Kade, her new boyfriend. God I hated that, I knew I should have talked to her after Halloween.

For the whole week Sky wouldn't leave Kades side, and she obeyed his every direction. She also blew off all the plans we made. Something was going on.

Then on Friday I walked into the closed science room to ask the teacher a question and I saw Sky sitting on the table and Kade was standing in front of her and his eyes were shining. She was smiling and her eyes started to sparkle, then he started to tell her something in a weird language, she responded in the same language. The Hell. They couldn't see me but I could see them. Then she opened her mouth and said the weird words one more time and her back started glowing. I wanted to jump out but something was stopping me. "Ashton, what a nice surprise visit." Kade said as her stood up, then, without my control, I started walking towards them. Sky, with her glowing eyes, just sat there rocking from side to side, she looked like she was on drugs. Kade looked at her and smiled at me. "She is amazing isn't she, too bad she's gonna have to leave soon."

"Wait what, no." I tried to move and I just couldn't.

Kade laughed all evil like then suddenly hit me on the head and I was knocked out. When I woke up I didn't see Sky or Kade around anywhere. And I couldn't remember how I was knocked out.