Samgyeopsal

Beam POV

I lost count of the buildings we visited. Or more like trespassed. It's also double the fatigue for me because it's my second time to go around our 400-hectare campus. Gawd! I'm so tired!

"Hey, let's go find a place to eat. My treat!" He said with a smiling face.

"You definitely should treat me! This is too tiresome!" I complained while huffing.

We exited the university at the gate nearest a plaza filled with food stalls. The sun was high up the sky about an hour after noon. The heat was stinging on the skin so I hid under the shade of Forth's shadow behind him. His freakishly tall stature has its uses in times like this.

"What are you doing?" He asked when he noticed me slightly crouching behind him.

"Nothing." I stood up straight, trying to act normal but when he returned facing forward, I returned to my original position again.

He started walking faster so I needed to keep up with his pace while still in my uncomfortable bended position. Then suddenly, he grabbed me as if I'm his gym bag and wrapped me around his giant arms. I immeadiately threw him a sharp look.

"Ow, it's hot right? Get some shade under me." I tried to break free but it's futile. I just closed my eyes in embarassment at the thought that someone might see us.

He immediately searched the plaza where we can get food but my appetite was already gone. My hunger already passed, I think. He pulled me by the shoulder towards a grilling place.

"Hey. You up for some Korean food?" He inquired.

"I'm not really hu-"

"Lezzzzgowwww!" As if I have a choice. I swear my arms would snap off any moment from now with how hard he was pulling me close to him.

A savory thick smoke greeted us when we entered the resturant. The ambiance was amazing plus the nice crew members. Maybe I'm hungry after all.

Forth immeadiately scanned the menu after we've been seated. I scanned the every nook and cranny of the place again.

Bricked walled, high ceiling with interconnected exhaust in each table, sofa-like seats, walls with aesthetic photos of korean menu, not bad. Although this is the type of place that I usually don't dine in.

My neck was twisted to the side then Forth pinched my cheek and pulled it to slowly to have me face him. "Huy, what do you want to order. You can't eat their interiors here."

"Your choice. I'm not picky."

"There you go again. Letting an opportunity go to waste."

"There you go again. Making a fuss out of nothing." I retorted.

He just rolled his eyes in response.

He called for a waitress and ordered mountains of food. Since he ordered a feast, we were asked by the waitress if we wanted to switch to a bigger table so our order will fit when it arrives. Facepalm! Every scene with this guy somehow becomes awkward.

Yes, awkward.

But fun.

Soon, our orders were served one by one. Actually, more like Forth's order. There's pork belly, various side dishes, Bibimbap, Gimbab, Japchae with Bulgogi plus Jeon.

"Rich kid." I murmured.

"What?"

"Nothing." I answered.

" I answered