introduction

Welcome to Fight Club, the story that never ends. There is always a new adventure to track, a new goal to reach, a new event to turn up. Follow The Losers Club as they experience difficulties, new feelings (some better left unsaid), and battle reality.

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆:
-strong language
-inappropriate topics/actions
-some sexual content (smut)
-lewd language/sexual jokes
-teenage pregnancy
-violence
-bruises and cuts
-marijuana
-alcohol
-medical abuse
-physical/sexual abuse

Main Ship: Reddie
Side Ships: Stenbrough + Benverly

☟︎
☟︎
☟︎
☟︎
☟︎
☟︎
☟︎
☟︎
☟︎
☟︎
☟︎
☟︎
☟︎
☟︎

Explanation

Hello, I am the author of Fight Club. This story is intended to be one that does not end. I have yet to see or hear of a losers club story that just doesn't end, and I want to be the first person to introduce something like this to the fandom.

The difficulties of growing up are what inspired me to create this. It isn't easy being a teenager— going on adult. High school is hard, getting a job is hard, life is hard.

To feel better about the things life hurls at my head like a fucking baseball, I decided to create an AU for the losers, based off of real life problems and hardships that spew from everyday living.

The situations they go through won't be sugarcoated, but lathered in dark, gooey syrup instead. They'll have ups and they'll have downs.

Think of it as this:
losers club + teenage fun and adrenaline + growing up catastrophes = this AU

Each loser deals with one or some major life problems that are issues around the world.

Bill Denbrough: Financial issues/early independence/abandonment

Richie Tozier: A+ child, has a good life ahead of him— that puts pressure on him, which leads to self-destructive habits

Eddie Kaspbrak: Medical abuse

Stanley Uris: Parents expect too much of him

Beverly Marsh: Sexual child abuse

Mike Hanlon: Racism/Bullying

Ben Hanscom: Self image issues/Lack of confidence

No, Pennywise won't exist in this AU, so Georgie + other victims are alive and will appear here and there, especially Georgie.

And one last thing. This story will have a soundtrack. Once enough chapters are published, I will upload a soundtrack chapter, which I will add a new song to every time a new chapter comes out. More about the soundtrack subject will be addressed on the soundtrack chapter.

With that being said, I am going to close this out now. I plan to stay dedicated to this story, and it's best to assume I will update this story more than my others.

I do struggle with having confidence in my writing, and I am always rendering my work to make it my version of perfect, so sometimes chapters take a while to get published. I do lots of revision and editing to make sure a chapter is good enough before I send it out. That being said, if at some point there are slow updates, that is probably the reason why.

I put this intro out before publishing any chapters just to give everyone a heads up. Chapters will start filing in very soon.

If you have any questions about the story, don't be afraid to hmu :)