1

Yeonjun's POV

"Ooohh~ Looks like you like you new little boyfriend." teased Beomgyu, my living chestnut friend.

"Who would like him in that attitude huh? He's just filthy rich and handsome that's why he's famous. They all are!" I slapped the table hard with my both bare hands.

"So you're admitting that he's handsome huh?" he stood and leaned closer, smirking.

"I-I..." Beomgyu placed his index finger right at my mouth, "Oh please Yeonjun. We've known each other since we're young. You can't fool your best buddy."

Aish! This kid!

"Fine, fine, whatever. Just eat already. Break time's almost over."

[time skip]

I was fixing my locker when a kid-like male popped out of nowhere. "Excuse me.", he pushed me slightly like I was a trash in his way.

I dared to face him, "What is your problem?", "Well, you're blocking my locker." he answered pointing his locker.

I just rolled my eyes at him, "You could've said 'excuse me' you know.", "Mianhae. How could I make it up to you?" he asked. "Huening Kai by the way, Hyuka for short." he said as he reached his hand out.

I had second thoughts, because he is the other guy with this Choi Fucking Soobin guy. But he looks kind though.

"Uhm... My arm hurt already." That phrase brought me back to reality and I immediately accepted the handshake.

"Yeonjun. Choi Yeonjun.", "Nice to meet you Yeonjun hyung." we then let go of our hands.

"So, how can I make it up to you hyung?" he asked again. "Oh it's fine now. I gotta go Hyuka! Bye!" then I ran as the bell rang.

Soobin's POV

"Look who's whipped"

"Shut up. Whipped your face."

"The why did you say that huh?" he repeated.

"It's..... Annoying him. Didn't you saw his reaction when I said that? His face nearly blew." I laughed.

"Whatever you say. By the way, we have a meeting later with Mr. Lee Ji Hoon.", "And we have an unfinished business with Mr. Kim Yo Han."

"Unfinished business? Why? He didn't return our money? Fine then. Contact him.... now."

"Okay." Taehyun reached for his pocket and pulled his phone out.

After a few rings, he picked up.

"Hello Mr. Kim... Are you free later?... No?... But-... Yes he demands that we-... Oh no... You can't do that.... You know what we can do Yohan, so it's later or never.... Goodbye, enjoy your last hours."

"Well said Hyun..."

Yeonjun's POV

"Oh my god! Gyu it's been hours already! That's it. I'm going home." I reached out for my bag and stood up. "Bye Beomgyumie! See yah!" I added and bid him goodbye.

While I was walking, I heard a loud crash. Like something being thrown on the ground.

"Give it or die?!" a voice echoed down the streets. I followed where the voice came from.

"I told you! Give it or your boss gets it!" shouted the man in black suit pointing a gun to a man with a bloody face.

"G-give it now!" shouted the man being pointed with a gun.

"Get it." the man in a black suit ordered one of his two men.

"If you weren't so hard headed, it wouldn't  be like this Kim Yohan. Shoot them." his men shot the bodyguards of this Kim Yohan guy.

"Any last words?"

"You won't get away with this Choi!" yelled Kim Yohan.

"Psh! Funny Yohan! Goodbye!" he shot Kim Yohan right at his temple.

Me? I am shivering in fear. Not until a sob came out of my mouth.

"Who's there?"

Fuck you Yeonjun! You're so stupid as fuck!

"Well, well. If it isn't Choi Yeonjun" the man in black suit said. "Oh my god! Yeonjun hyung! What are you doing here?"

"H-hyuka?" I feel dizzy that time.

"You know each other?" the man in the suit said. "You don't even care hyung. Wait, you care now?" Hyuka raised his brow at his hyung. "What? No!", "Oh really? Now you're talking."

I-i can't breath. I feel really dizzy. Moments later, I just felt myself falling into the ground.

------------------------------

I felt a cold breeze brushing into my hair. When I opened my eyes, the ceiling above me is too high, I think no one could reach this shit.

That's when I knew, I wasn't home.

I stood up and intended to open the door when someone opened it first.

"Oh hey hyung! You slept well?" a smiling Hyuka asked, "Yeah. Thank you for letting me stay at your house."

"Oh no! This isn't my house. I'm just a part owner. This was actually Soobin's house. But when he became the boss and got us, we owned-- Oops." Hyuka giggled, a bit terrified. "Oh well, you've seen it already. No need to lie.",  "Let's go?" he asked as he smiled sweetly, escorting me downstairs.

I'm taking back what I said earlier. This isn't a house, it's a fucking mansion for god's sake!

As we arrived at the kitchen, there sits Choi Soobin and this other guy with brown hair.

"You hungry?" the brown haired guy asked. "Oh, shame on me. I'm Kang Taehyun. Yeonjun right?"

I slowly nodded. And went back on looking down. "Oh don't be afraid. Sit down, we'll eat.", "Oh no. No need Mr. Kang. I-i'll just be heading home." I refused. "Are you sure? Oh well, just call me Taehyun by the way. No need to be formal. We'll just have a driver to send you home."

"But Taehyun hyung, our driver's on vacation." Hyuka said. "Then you drive Yeonjun home." Taehyun answered.

"Oh I would love to, but I have errands to do. Mianhae." Hyuka sadly answered.

"Fine then, I'll drive him ho-"

"No Taehyun hyung! You're supposed to come with me right?"

I looked at Hyuka. He winked at Taehyun and Taehyun seems to get what he is saying.

"Oh yes! I forgot! Uhmm.." he suddenly faced Soobin who was just eating his food like no one's with him.

He looked back at Taehyun, "What?"

"Would you?"

"What?! No! I'm not driving that stubborn guy home!"

"Hehe.." I faked a laugh at them, "I can go home alone Taehyun, I'm really fine."

"We got you." whispered Hyuka.

"Oh come on Soobin. Don't be a stubborn brat."

"Aish! Fine!" he stood up and banged his fork on the table then walked away.

"See? We got you."

♡'・ᴗ・'♡