16

"Yah! Why are we here already? I got no clothes to wear!" Soobin complained, he got a lot of attention from the people in the airport.

"Don't worry I got it. Let's go." Yeonjun dragged his now whining boyfriend in the plane.

"Hey. Are you really a mafia boss?" Yeonjun raised his brow at him.

"Of course I am! I'm just worried about myself! I don't fit in your clothes cause your tooooooooooooooooo tiny." he said forming his hands to symbolize tiny.

Yeonjun swatted his hand. "Yah! Will you stop teasing, you giant!"

"Awwwwwww... Is my tiny baby angry at his giant bunny?" Soobin mocked at the older who is now fishing his earphones in his pocket.

He placed both buds in his ears.

"Whatever." he even rolled his eyes.

"Hey! Don't ignore me. What are you listening at?" Soobin took the other bud and placed it in his ear.

"You're an ARMY? Annyeonghaseyo co-ARMY" he leaned against his seat.

"You're really not a mafia boss."

"Whatever. I really like this song. No not today, eonjenga kkocheun jigetji, but no not today, geu ttaega oneureun aniji~" Soobin sang with the song.

He continued humming until he felt something on his shoulder. At first, he was startled, but to see it was his boyfriend already napping, he also rested his head on Yeonjun's head.

----------------------------------------

"Soobinie.. Hey Binnie~" Yeonjum called out causing the sleeping male to wake up.

"We're here. Let's go?" he smiled and reached his hand for Soobin to hold. Soobin accepted it.

"Woah~ Thailand? Really?" Soobin blurted out.

Far from Korea so we can't be tracked down. Yeonjun thought.

"Yeah.. I have a house here." Yeonjun smiled.

"Really? How come?"

"I studied here when I was in junior high."

"Oh okay."

"Sa-wat-dii krap! Khun ca pi hin?" a driver asked.

"Khun pha rea pi krungtheph di him kil rongreiyn mathym" Yeonjun smiled.

The driver smiled back. "Ma ley"

"Come on Soob." Yeonjun took Soobin's hand and rode the car.

When they finally arrived the house, they hopped off the car and paid the driver.

"Kap-kun khrap" Yeonjun bowed slightly.

"When are we going back by the way? Sembreak's almost over." Soobin asked as he closed and locked the door behind him.

"O-ohhh.. I.... I don't know." Yeonjun placed his bag down and removed his shoes. "Let's just enjoy our sembreak, hmm?"

"Okay. I'll take a shower. You coming?" Soobin smirked.

"Yah! Shut that dirty mouth of yours!" he threw his sunglasses at him.

"Oh come on Jun." he walked towards Yeonjun.

"Yah!" he yelped struggling to get away from Soobin. "Let me go stupid giant!"

"I'll never let go of my hot ass boyfriend." he used all his strength to pull Yeonjun in the bathroom.

"Nooooooooooo~" Yeonjun yell-giggled while he was being dragged.

"Yah! I can shower myself!"

"Oh come on Yeonjunnie~ It's night already! Shut your mouth and stop complaining. Or else~" he smirked.

"Or else what?" Yeonjun raised his brow.

"I'll kiss you till you drop."

ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ
Okay!! I'mma run! Gonna watch 2gether... '-'