18

Third Person's POV

"Jun.. Jun.." I felt someone shaking me, causing me to wake up.

"Hey baby.. Goodmorning." I smiled as soon as I saw him. "Goodmorning Binnie.." I stretched my arms out and placed them on his shoulders. He was currently on top of me, shirtless.

"Let's get you dressed up now, hmm?" he pulled the sheets off me and grabbed me by the waist. "Yah! I can dress up myself." I tried to get away from his hold.

"Oh come on Jun. I already saw all of that. And besides, we already tasted each
othe- " I used all of my strength to get away from him.

"Shut up your pervert mouth."

"Fine, fine. Get dressed and eat okay?" he turned to face the door when I noticed something.

"Oh my god! Soobin! You're back!" he went to look at his back in the mirror.

"Oh this? It's fine. It tells me how much I pleasured you last night." he winked.

"Whatever." I tried to stand up, but I failed.

"Oops there. I told ya, you really need my help." he chuckled.

"I'm not allowing you to do this to me next time." I growled.

"What? No! You can't. Don't worry, I'll help you." he lifted my bridal style. "Please don't." he pouted.

"Fine, fine." I giggled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we headed to the bathroom.

----------------------------------------

"So, when are we coming back?" he said and took a bite of his mistress, bread.

"U-uhmmmmm.... I actually don't know." I took a spoonful of choco mint ice cream im my mouth.

"But how about university? We're grafuating next month. Actually, after this sembreak is already next month. Then Principal Jeon said that second week is our graduation." he took a glance at me.

"I-" I was cut off when I saw someone entering the café. He is really familiar. Like a close friend or somethin'? Oh yeah! I remember him!

"Yoongi hyung!" I slightly shouted and waved my hand. Luckily, he noticed.

"Oh hey Jun. What are you doing here? Why are you not in Korea?" he asked. "And who's this?" he pointed at Soobin and sat beside me.

"Oh. That's my boyfriend hyung."

"Choi Soobin, Sr." he reached his hand out.

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi, and no need to be formal. Just call me hyung as well." he shook Soobin's hand.

"O-oh.. Okay hyung." they smiled at each other and went back to facing me.

"Want anything to order hyung? My treat." I offered.

"How nice of you babie Junnie. Just coffee." he said and gestured his hand, calling a waiter.

A few minutes later, the coffee we ordered for Yoongi hyung came.

"So, back to my question that yoi haven't answered. Why are you here?" he arched a brow and took a sip of his iced coffee.

"A-ah.. J-just for a little vacation before graduating hyung." I nervously smiled at him. I wish he could'nt notice. My god!

"Oh.... I see... No other reasons?" he asked.

Shit! Does he knew?

"No other hyung.." I smiled once again.

"Is Soobin graduating before you? Or after you?"

"We're graduating together hyung." Soobin butted in.

"Ah.. Okay."

Moments later, Yoongi hyung's phone rang.

"Excuse me." we smiled and nodded.

"Damn. He's so cold." Soobin muttered with a breathy voice.

"Just like you silly." I chuckled and booped his nose.

"Yah! I've changed you know!" he crossed his arms.

"I know, I know. But you're still cold to other people."

"So what?" he rolled his eyes and was about to argue but Yoongi hyung saved me. Thank you hyung!!

"I'm sorry, but I have to go. Take care guys. Especially you Soobin." what does he fucking mean?

In a blink of an eye, he was already out of the café.

Soobin just widened his eyes on me.

I don't know too my love. I don't know too. I said in my brain

ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ
Hewwo guyseu!! This book is actually ending soon. And for the next chapter, I have planned it to be for the threesome guys. Gotta run!! ^_^
Please don't forget to vote ;-;

Look at this babie..

I'm really excited for the "can't you see me" song of theirs

I'm really excited for the "can't you see me" song of theirs.. <3