5

Soobin's POV

I was awakened by the ring of my phone. I immediately stood up and checked the caller's ID. Once I recognized the caller, I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Soobin. Dinner's ready. Kindly go and fetch Yeonjun for us, yeah?"

"Why don't you fetch him?" I irritatedly asked.

"We're here already at the cuisine."

"The call him instead, duhh." I mocked.

"That's the problem. He isn't answering our calls. Please go and check him, and fetch him for dinner as well."

"Bu─"

"Thanks Soobin! Bye!" he then hanged up. Well, it leaves me no choice.

I walked out of my room and went to Yeonjun's.

*Knock Knock Knock* "Yeonjun? Dinner's ready." I calmly saud but I got no answer.

"Yeonjun?"

No answer.

"Are you there?"

No answer.

"Hey, open the door." I started to panic but still got no answer.

"Yah! Can you hear me?"

No answer.

"Fine. I'm coming in okay?"

When I turned the knob, it wasn't locked. So I helped myself in Yeonjun's room and closed the door behind.

As I went in, I spotted the male covered tightly with a blanket on bed.

"Hey Junnie... Dinner's ready." I touched his cheek but felt something..

He's fricking burning up!

My hands crawled up to his forehead then down to his neck.

"You're burning up Junnie. What happened?" I asked but not getting an answer. Instead, he held my hand which was resting on his cheek.

Damn! Even his hand is hot.

"Wait here." I said as I walked in the bathroom. I got a face towel and a dipper with warm water.

I soaked the towel in the water and squeezed it. Then I started wiping Yeonjun at his face, down to his neck.

"Hey Jun, I need to remove these, yeah?" he just nodded.

I pulled his shirt up, completely removing it. I helped him to sit down. Then I grabbed the towel again and wiped his sick body.

He scooted near me and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"T-thank you S-soobin.." he softly mumbled placing soft kisses at my neck. "You're n-not really bad." he added.

"Stop it Yeonjun before I can't control myself." I said as I lifted his head facing mine.

"Stop what?"

Damn you Choi Yeonjun!

I leaned closer and captured his lips into mine. It didn't took long for him to kiss back. The kiss was slow and passionate. I bit his bottom lip, he opened his mouth without hesitating as my tongue slid in his mouth.

I stopped kissing his lips and went down to his bare neck. Yeonjun tilted his head sideways, giving me full access of his neck. He rested his arms on my shoulders as I started sucking his skin. I heard him release a soft moan which made me mentally smile. I left his neck as I eyed the purple and red hickeys I left.