2. 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦.

╚»★«╝

I'm a wolf, a carnivore and why do they allow me to be in the same room as a herbivore and especially Louis.

This is getting confusing for me,I remember yesterday he saw me with Haru in the exit of the theatre and i noticed he just looked hurt.

Haru was pretty nice yesterday she picked me up from the theatre and she also gave me a flower, i think it was called a carnation or something.

It looks so pretty just like him.

Wait? Who? Him?!

why was am i thinking like this, his literally sleeping just in front of him, why is my thoughts only has him in it, my instincts didn't tell me to devour nor even hurt him.

was is love? it can't be,
can it? will it grow? That's impossible.

How about Haru, Haru was a girl but why doesn't my feelings toward him can't be the same as for her?

Was it because, i was just fooling myself that i love her just because i wanted to make up about what happened to her arm.

I'm a fool, i should leave him be since his sleeping so nicely and he looks peaceful.

i sat in his side on the bed looking at him, i notice many features i rarely see, since we never really get this close to each and and well he always seems to look away from me when we talk.

looking at him made me more immersed with his beauty, i need his touch.

i want to hold him or even just be close to him, "what am i thinking right now? i need sleep too, i should leave."

while standing up i felt something hold me back without thinking i looked back at Louis, he spoke words i never expected him to say "stay please i don't want you to leave me all alone." as his hand held a part of my shirt pulling me closer to him.

author here:
very short but hey I'll publish another probably later, cause its almost 4 in the morning and i need to sleep at 5 so i can at least get sleep