5. 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦?

╚»★«╝

unconsciously wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer than he should be.

becoming aware of what I'm doing i tried to pull away but i was caught off guard again with a chaste kiss, making me stop from what i was currently doing.

I couldn't help it, i couldn't help looking away from him.

looking at the side i felt his hand under my chin and he forced me to look at him, i couldn't resist him not with his strength.

it was quiet yet the silence didn't seem to be awkward in any type of way.

his close, so close i could hear him breath.

I finally spoke since all the questions i have in my head can't be answered by me.

"why did you carry me out here?"
I looked at him curiously as he tried answering.

"because you didn't let me finish earlier."

"when did i not let you fin-" he cut me off by saying "i said earlier didn't i."

when was that?! was it when he visited me earlier? Was it?

"was it when I slammed the door?" the glint in his eyes changed, so i was right.

"remember what i said? I said i didn't like you" he paused.

"but i love you." that's what i was about to say before you slammed the door, i heard you when you were on the roof top.

i thought for a while for what has currently happened between us, and i have made my mind his a lying asshole.

"shut up! your so good at lying, i almost believed you." his face retorted into a painful expression but i didn't care his lying.

his lying, lying, ly-

" I'm not! please just believe me." he said as he pulled me into his chest closer, i could smell him but i couldn't just give out, i know his lying he likes Haru.

"i know you like her, stop it! Just because she doesn't like you, you can just make me feel this way.."

my voice died down as the tears i was trying so hard to avoid from falling, fell onto his chest.

" who are you talking about?" why does he sound confused.

" Haru! You like her don't you!!" my tears, i feel so vulnerable right now.

" why don't you believe me?!"
"because, because i-" i can't say shit.

"stop crying baby, i love you" he said softly

I started hitting him again as i cry he let's me hurt him, he didn't fight back.

he only whispered sweet comforting words onto my ears, i hate him why does he do this with me.

He kept saying he loved me again and again telling me I'm the only one.

"pr-prove it that you love me.." i told him the only thing i could ask him.

before i knew what he was doing, his lips were already on mine, slowly deepening it but pulling away as we catch our breath.

"do you believe me now?" i wanted him to continue so i told him no.

knowing him he would kiss me again but no, he attacked my neck, bitting and nibbling at my skin making me moan quietly.

" ah-h stop don't leave m-marks" he kept on without acknowledging what i was telling him, he kept on bitting lightly but his bites are deep enough to atleast leave me having purple hickeys.

without warning my clothing was torned off of me, leaving me bare in front of him.

whining slightly, hearing him heavily breathing he talked in a hoarse voice, "I've been wanting to do to you and only you, since the day i met you, sorry if I'm hurting you just tell me to stop if you want."

morning;

I'm sore from head to toe, my mind is still hazy but my neck feels so numb right now.

looking at the mirror i saw Legosi behind me rubbing his neck i saw red marks but as he turns around i saw the bruising up marks on his back looking at him now i carefully touched his back.

getting a flinch from him, "sorry for this.." i sheepishly said, as i touch the bruised back of his.

"you know you should moan more for me i like it!" he exclamed happily

SMACK! SMACK!

"stop!! that hurts so much, i didn't mean to say that.. "

I really do hate him, he always know how to embarrass me and love me at the same time.

Author here:

AH i finished it maybe I'll do a smut after this one? My hand are kinda tired but i tried.