1. 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵.

╚»★«╝

it all started when the red deer started feeling weird and annoyed by the gray wolf, well not specifically by him but just the things he does for example the red deer's blood would be boiling if he ever heard Legosi was talking to Haru, or just simply was with her, it wasn't Jealousy  or was it?

Of course the red deer would deny it, why would he be jealous over a girl who was talking to the person who protects him, obviously not him.

Was he indenial? Maybe so, but he knew that he would never admit it to one soul.

He hoped that nobody would notice a thing, he denied it to himself and he knew he will deny it to others aswell but he got himself thinking, why would he be feeling this way to a mere carnivore that could kill him,if that wolf wanted to, sometimes he even caught himself feeling a bit hurt in his chest whenever he could see Legosi was with another it doesn't matter if its a girl nor a boy, he just felt that way.

Confused and annoyed he was constantly yelling and was acting defensive whenever an individual would ask how he feels, he just wanted to tell them that he is hurt by a person who doesn't even know what their doing to him but he just tells them to either back off or just leave silently with no response to the question "are you okay?"

He wasn't sure why he felt this way towards the wolf, whenever the club activities or just the practices are done, he immediately leaves without saying goodbye to anyone.

He quietly left because he knew that the tears  will fall as soon as he opens his mouth to even mutter a word.

Why?! just why?!  he thought why was he crying, as he hold his hand against his mouth he saw the most painful sight he could see but why, why would it hurt him.

He has no rights to say that or even feel hurt  because of that sight, he wasn't supposed to feel this way nor it was normal to feel this way, is it normal?

jealousy was it that? it was jealousy, he felt it hurt him so bad that he was crying over it before someone could even see him he ran to his room to the dorms.

his hand slamming the door loudly, back against the wooden door slowly his body slides down as the pain continued to course his entire body he couldn't help it, the sight of Legosi with someone who is not him hurted.

What? did he just? He knew he could have feelings for the same gender but why him, why Legosi of all people.

He was sure Legosi wouldn't want to be with him, he knew that fact very well, but that fact hurted him so much he continued crying and hoped nobody could hear him be in any pain because he wasn't supposed to feel nor it was normal to feel this way, is it normal?

That night he couldn't sleep at all not even a wink of it, he knew that because as his eyes were about to close an alarm clock ticked off.

like a robot he stood straight and walked to the bathroom and did his business, the day wasn't so well.

His body was about to pass out but he kept on with it, exiting his room, socialising again with people he hoped it was Saturday so that his body could just get a rest for once.

Classes started and also ended quite quickly than usual and it made the deer happy for the sake of god, his body is breaking slowly.

  ★·.·´¯'·.·★

drama club, they were practicing and for that the tired body of Louis just gave out, he passed out with Bill catching him.

People gasp's was heard all through out the stage and that was the que for everyone to leave and well they have to take Louis to the infirmary to give him a check up as soon as possible.

Legosi was of course concerned and the trip to the infirmary wasn't a challenge for him and Bill, but Bill had to leave early since he said he has something to do in his dorm and that is how Legosi ended up here.

With Louis's bedroom, the nurse had to send them both to Louis's room because it was getting late and to that he complied with the request of the nurse.

author here;
hope you like it!
I'm not that good at this but at least this isn't the first book i published but my books never was read tbh by alot of people
(';-;)