3. 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴.

╚»★«╝

without thinking I immediately laid down onto his bed without saying a word, wrapping my hands around him without knowing.

i brought him closer, sniffing and smelling him he smelled like lavender his smell made me feel calm but at the same time i want him to smell just like me, i want my scent to linger in his body.

this can't be right why do i sound like i want to own him as mine.

it doesn't matter his going to forget what's happening right tomorrow, or probably ignore me for acting weird, smelling him one more time i quickly drows off to sleep.

morning ;

no one is awake yet it, feels heavy right now as if something or someone is laying or putting pressure on my waist, someone? wait..

SMACK!

he screamed in pain, "Louis what the fuck?!"

holding his side that i smacked him on, "that hurts you know, that's the worse way to wake someone up".

still half asleep he wrapped his arms around my waist again and pulled me close, i complained of course but i sound like I'm just whining "s-stop don't smell me idiot, l-let go".

stuttering, that's suppose to be him not me, why am i nervous all of a sudden this asshole made me cry yet he has the audacity to lay in my bed then act all nice and cuddly with me!

before trying to get away from his grip he stopped me "stop that just try to sleep, its 4 in the morning."

"then why are you here then!" i said loudly.

"don't be so loud, I'm here because you passed out in the middle of practice then me and Bill had to go get the nurse but the sun was already down so i had to bring you here let's say the rest is history, i didn't do anything don't worry just sleep. " surprisingly he didn't stutter like usual.

" thank for bringing me here but i need to eat breakfast and had to do things too and don't you have to go get flowers? " i smiled bitterly at what i said.

"wait that was today?! I thought it was Thursday."

"your a mess idiot just go get your stuff out of here and go" i giggled a little by how he acts but he quickly stopped.

I looked at him and asked if something is wrong, and before he leaves the door he quickly replied "your cute when you giggle thats why!" leaving me speechless and also very very  flustered.

Just as i was about to leave i remembered my tie and quickly put it on, and left my room and headed to class some looked at me weirdly as if their's something wrong with me.

two of my classes are done and it was now lunch, I didn't really talk to anyone in class but i feel like i get this weird look everywhere, i mean is something on my face?

𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐢

everyone i walked past looked at me in a weird way not like the intimidated scared face they would have but they kept whispering things to each other, even Haru laughed but never said what was wrong all i heard from her was "nothings wrong really here just take the flowers" and then we said our goodbye's

Lunch flew by as quick as my classes did and now it was last period, i just had to go to the club and then i can finally rest.

the whispers we're dying down i never really understood what they were saying at all.

its going to be Saturday tomorrow so i better hurry after the club is finish i just want to sleep more but i kinda want to be with Louis now.

Ah!  what am i thinking its him again.

might aswell go to the theatre to watch them practice again, well as expected he was there, everyone asked him if he was okay since the accident yesterday happened.

without thinking i just ended up sleeping on the rails as i watch them practice repeatedly, then he woke me up and dragging me to my dorm, did i forgot the reason why i was excited about Saturday its because i will be alone at my dorm every one in their are going somewhere with their partners till monday so i can finally be all alone, lonely but its still is good to get some quietness once in a while.

As he dragged me he pushed me against the wall now that i think of it his tie, his tie was MINE!

and then he spoke before i could point it out, "now i know why they kept looking at me weirdly, you took my tie!"

"hey you told me to leave so i got what i thought was mine, okay just calm down the day is done." i looked at his reddening face, i touched him rubbing my thumb on his cheeks.

𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬

"stop that will you.." i was getting redder, he changed our position now I'm the one who's against the wall.

"hey Legosi, what happened today is embarrassing, i hate you!" he pulled me closer, is he going to bite me?

He then spoke quietly almost like a whisper, "don't say that, i know you don't"

i wasn't just going to let him caught me up, i repeated again and again "i hate you!, i hate you so much!, i hate y- mhpm"

stopping me with a kiss, a kiss my mind went blank as i turned redder as the kiss goes on.

his lips were soft but i still was trying to push him but i just was not that strong to be able to.

then he pulled away, "now do you still hate me?"

without thinking i said "i still hate you, why did you kiss me?! Stop acting like you like me!"

Author here;

i have this for you i might also update later if possible so yeah enjoy?? Sorry for the cliffhanger