Chapter: 16

3rd POV

As soon as Hizashi was out of the door for good, Bakugou got up, steadying himself, ignoring the screams and protests from his body as he walked to the door. He peeked his head out of the door, making sure Hizashi was gone before walking to the reception desk. (Ya know, that one desk you usually see when you walk into the doctors office, or a hospital. I think you're supposed to check in there or something.)

"Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to know where Eijirou Kirishima's room is, would you?"

"Of course!" The chirpy nurse stopped what she was doing before opening her computer, looking for a second before answering, "He's in room 304 sweetheart!"

Wow, right next to mine? Huh.

"What about Shota Aizawa?" Bakugou asked, seeing if his assumption was correct.

"He is in room 302, sweety, you should go back to your room, I'm sure you can visit them later."

Without a reply, he starts walking back to his room.

Hizashi must've asked for all of us to be placed next to each other.

Bakugou had finally made it back to his room, was he going to go in, no. He walked a few steps further until he was outside Kirishima's door.

He walked in, finding Kirishima in a terrible state. He was bruised all over, of course he should have expected the burns but the one around Kirishima's throat was gruesome. His upper arm was heavily wrapped, Bakugou only assumed there were stitches underneath, and had an IV in his right arm.

I did this to him.. Do I even deserve to be here? What if he's mad at me? He'll blame me. It was my fault after all-

"Babe, don't say that," Kirishima's voice rang throughout the quiet room.

Bakugou looked up, tears welling in his eyes, "Its all my fault, if I hadn't passed out we could've gotten out without you being held by Dabi. Or better yet, if Aizawa hadn't been worried about me and come to check on me this wouldn't have happened either. It's all my fault-"

"Babe-"

"YOU ALMOST DIED KIRISHIMA! Died! Of course, you just woke up, so you haven't been told, but if it weren't for Aizawa, you would be DEAD. That's my fault!-"

"Stop it! Stop, this is ridiculous. It wasn't your fault, and no, it wouldn't be better if Aizawa never checked on you, you would probably be bleeding out on the ground! You need to understand that just because you see yourself through a broken lens, doesn't mean I do! I love you Bakugou, your safety will always be my first priority, then mine," Kirishima emphasized words throughout him talking.

"Kiri, you can't die-"

"And I won't, because dying means leaving you. That won't happen. Yes, your safety is important, but not in a reckless manner, I will keep us both safe." Kirishima noticed the unshed tears in Bakugou's eyes as he scooted over, patting the spot next to him, "Come here."

Bakugou walked over, tears finally falling on the way. He sat down next to Kirishima and hugged his side, sobbing into him. Kirishima put an arm around Bakugou, slightly uncomfortable from the position, but whatever Bakugou wants.

After a few minutes, Kirishima spoke up, "Baby, my shoulder is falling asleep-" Kirishima look down, cutting himself off. Soft snores came from Bakugou as he leaned against Kirishima, sound asleep.

Kirishima laughed in disbelief before changing him and Bakugou into a different position. Now Kirishima lay on his back with Bakugou next to him, Bakugou's head on his chest.

Kirishima ran his fingers through his boyfriend's hair while he was deep in thought, too deep in thought to notice his eye lids getting heavier and his hand slowing, before coming to a stop as he fell asleep

-----

"Goodmorning Kirishima!" A bubbly nurse entered the room, expecting Kirishima to be awake, only to find two boys in the bed, asleep. The nurse knew this was the boy who was supposed to be next door. The nurse walked up and shook Kirishima lightly, trying to wake him up.

"Mm-" Kirishima groaned before looking down, only to see Bakugou still sleeping, he looked up to see a nurse with a warm smile on her face.

"Is he ok? He's probably going to have to go back to his room.." The nurse gave a sympathetic smile towards Bakugou as Kirishima thought for an answer.

"Yeah, I know, he had a tough night last night, I didn't want to send him back. I'll wake him up and walk him back," Kirishima looked down to his IV, asking permission.

"I-I cant.. I would- I guess, ok ok, I'll take it out then leave so you can wake him up, and walk him over, but you need it so you better be right back over, your fever isn't high but it's still there." The nurse warned, playfully. Kirishima liked this nurse, even though they had never met, she was caring and knew the situation before it had been explained.

"Thank you!" Kirishima chirped, not loud enough to wake up Bakugou, as the nurse took the IV out of his arm, dabbing the little bit of blood with a cotton ball.

The nurse stepped out of the room, saying a quick, "Hurry," before leaving.

Kirishima gave it a few seconds, once again running his hands through Bakugou's hair before he kissed Bakugou's forehead, "Baby~" Kirishima cooed. "Time to get up," Kirishima kissed his forehead one more time before backing away and getting up, out of the bed. He had to steady himself for a second before walking. He went to the other side of the bed, shaking Bakugou. He just groaned.

"No, nuh uh. 5 more minutes." Bakugou pleaded, or demanded.

"Come on, Kat. We gotta head back to your room, I promise I'll visit you later but for now, we have to go to separate rooms." Bakugou grumbled once again, "I'll walk you over, come on." Kirishima lifted Bakugou bridal style, carrying him all the way over to his room, setting him down on the bed.

"Eiiiii" Bakugou whined like a baby, "Don't go." Bakugou was acting like a baby.

"Babe, you know I have to, plus, you have to check on Aizawa later, make sure he's ok, we both have tests later to see if we can get out, so rest up, I'll come back later. I love you," Kirishima gave Bakugou a quick peck on the cheek before going back to his room.

Bakugou laid there for a few minutes, he wanted to go to Kirishima's room, but he knew Kirishima would send him right back.

"I guess he's right, I do need to check on Aizawa, it was my fault that he got hurt too, after all, if Kirishima wasn't protecting me, Aizawa wouldn't have had to protect him. No one would be hurt," None of what Bakugou was saying made sense, but to Bakugou, it was all his fault. It didn't matter what Kirishima had said that night before, that all left Bakugou's mind. It was his fault. All his fault.

Hey people!

Sorry, that took a few days, I was having trouble deciding what to write about, but I finally got a chapter done.

Anyways, hoped you enjoyed.

1216 Words