Part 8: 10 Years Later/Part 2

" I, Remus John Lupin, take you, Sirius Orion Black to be my husband, partner for life, and one true love until death do us part. I have loved you since we were only kids. We've seen each other through hell and high water. And in our marriage, I promise to be truthful, honest, kind, caring, and loving. You are my only love, Sirius. You always have been and always will be, no matter what. You loved me for exactly who I am and I love you for all of you, your flaws and all. You are my everything. You are my star and I love you, Sirius."
Sirius then started with his own vows with tears of joy in his eyes,
"I, Sirius Orion Black, take you Remus John Lupin to be my husband, best friend, and one true love until death do us part. I loved you Moony before I even knew what love was. You changed me for the better and I am eternally grateful for that. I love each and every part of you. There is nothing about you that is imperfect in my eyes because you are my soulmate, Remus. And through it all, I will be by your side like I've been since we were just 11. Remus John Lupin, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you because I'll love you forever."
Sirius' words had brought Remus to tears.
The priest then said to them both,
"You may kiss the groom."
And bloody hell did they kiss. For the first time in their relationship, they had kissed in front of others with no shame, no embarrassment, and no fear. Both of them knew this was the seal to their promise to forever be together until death did them part. The audience erupted with cheers and smiles. And it was the happiest day of their lives.