Thursday

"Class, y'all did pretty decent on this test, but it seems like the same people fail every test they take. I pay attention, if I see you cheating I'm not going to sit cheaters next to good students. I'm not going to point people out, but there's a new seating chart. Cheaters next to cheaters, hard workers next to hard workers. Got that?"
I can tell some of the students don't like that or me now, but I know a lot like me because of this.
I get the kids set in their new seats, everyone looking tired including me. I can't sleep knowing I'm alone. It creeps me out. I don't feel safe being so far from him, I need something to keep me company, well besides the dog. The dog is so dámn stupid though. He couldn't tell his áss from a hole in the ground.
***
"Michael! Oh Baby, thank God you're home." I wipe a tear from my eye.
He drops his over-night bag and strides towards me, picking me up and slamming his lips into mine. I wrap my legs around his waist as he pushes me against the wall.
I've never seen him like this, so powerful. He usually wants to sleep until I get him a homemade meal ready then pleasure me the next night when I get off work and he's well rested. But no, tonight he's in deep.
"Nicole, I've missed you so dámn much. I couldn't stand not seeing you any longer. I'll be home for about two weeks baby." He says with a smile on his face.
I light up knowing my man will be home for a while. It's been so long since I've had him for an extended time all to myself.
He picks up where he left off showering me with kisses as he picks me back up and carries me to our room.
He lays me on our bed and starts to peel off my clothes. I haven't been so wet since the day I gave him my virginity when I was 16. He then strips himself and pulls me to his cóck. I suck on it profusely. Gagging as I go as far as I can with each thrust. Then he pulls me off and lays me back down. Sliding my hips toward him he positions himself between my legs and grabs my hips. His head touches my opening, teasing it's way in. He then slides it all the way in, and begins his thrusting.
Hard and deep with every magical thrust, spilling me over the edge with my third orgasm. I don't see how he's still going when I feel him swell inside of me. He grunts and slams me harder to him than he ever has before, before letting loose of his load. I feel the warm spurts of come pour inside of me, sending me to my fourth and final orgasm.
He collapses on top of me, sweaty and still inside me, softening.
He kisses my lips and slides out of me. Then he flips me to my side and spoons me, comforting my drained tired body. He whispers words of love in my ear, as I kiss his hand continuously showing my love and cherish of him.