A Nice Suprise

*Seven months earlier*

Nicole and Michael finally settle down from their wedding, not wanting to have to go back to work and real life. Michael looks at Nicole, as she looks at her feet. She's quiet and so is he. They wait for the three minutes to be up, and see their future.

"Is that two lines? Yes it's two lines"
"Holy sh*t, what are we going to do now?" Asks Michael.
"We are going to be parents, baby." Replies Nicole.
They look nervous, but excited. Michael takes Nick into a deep hold.

She's extremely happy but she is the most nervous she's ever been in her life. She gets to be a mother, the thing she's wanted to do most for years now. Sure a teacher was good and all, but becoming a mother has been her dream since she started dating Michael in eleventh grade. She'd finally get the family she's always wanted.

To take him or her to horse shows and sporting events. To share eternity with her husband and kids. Dedication was what she had, and that and love would be all she needed. With those two things she could conquer the world.

Michael bent down and gave her a kiss whispering in her ear "good job Baby, congrats on what you've always wanted." she smiled and kissed him again. Her life was perfect now.