Chapter 2: On the Road Again

As I watched him pull his Peterbilt out of the driveway I waved goodbye and began to wish that he didn't choose this career. He's constantly gone, I don't see him often. It drives me crazy, I'm jealous of a truck for his company. If I quit teaching I could ride along with him. But I can't do that. I have to teach.
***
"Good morning class."
"Morning." reply a few tired students.
"Today here in Advanced Animal Science we are going to learn the cuts on the beef cow. So we can see which meat cut is where and what is what. Is everyone excited?"
I get no reply, but the looks on people's faces. Most of the kids don't give two shíts about my classes. I teach agriculture. I have a passion for it, but these kids take my classes so they get the science credit and so they don't have to take Chemistry. Which I thought was so dámn easy, but these dumb ass kids don't want to work, that is their problem.
It was their problem five years ago when I was in high school. No one wanted to do their own work and in ag classes I was a great student. I worked hard and found the content interesting. So whoever sat next to me had the chance of passing the college level classes I signed up for.
I mean hell I tried my hardest in every class, I wanted to go to Purdue for Christ's sake. That school is hard to get into and to be honest I struggled in a few classes. I was surprised as hell I finally made it in. And I did because I worked hard.
These kids don't know what work is and neither did most of my class mates. I was a hard worker. I had about three jobs, worked with my horses, did school, and found time for my boyfriend at the time who is now my husband.
That's hard shít. Showing APHA breed circuit is like showing AQHA. It's hard as hell. There are so many horses, good horses competing against you. But I was one of the lucky ones. I found a great horse, trained it good and rode it like my life depended on it. That's how you get in the rankings, that's how your name gets known around the circuit. And that's how you get people wanting to buy your pride and joy or get a colt out of her.
I said I'd breed her one day, but she's still young and I don't have the time to put her out for a season quite yet. I need to build her up to be the best paint in the circuit.
***
"Baby! Oh baby! Make me come, please. Ohhh! Yesssss, my love! Fúck!"
"Stick that tiny little finger in that tight little pússy baby. I want to hear you scream my name when you come all over your hand. Let me feel your pleasure through this phone and I will come for you."
"Oh God! Baby I-I'm c-coming! Oh God. Ummm."
"Good girl, now tell me how hard you're going to ride my cóck when I get back. I need to hear your voice with it's lustful tone."
I continue to talk to my husband as he gets off. I'm laying on our bed crashing into an incredibly blissful state, while telling him how hard I'm going to make him come when he gets home. He gives one last grunt as he climaxes. Erupting come flows down his shaft to his hand like a volcano would spit molten lava.
"I wish this was in you." he mumbles in a deep tone.
"Thursday baby. I'm on my pill you should come in me please. You've been wanting to for years and I've been on this pill for years, we are married most of the risk is gone so come on Michael come in me."
"You are right. I keep forgetting we're not 17 anymore. Thursday I will come in my little slút wife."
"God Michael I love it when you call me names, arse."
"I'm your arse, Darling."
"I'm your slút, Master."