🥀Chapter 3: Family🥀

"P'New!" Gun shouted as he ran towards the dining table and gave New a huge hug. "Thank you for Mr. Bean! I love it!" He giggles as New smiles back.

"Mr. Bean?"

"The gift you gave him last night." Off answered as he entered the dining room, wearing a black suit and looking dangerous as always. "He named it Mr. Bean this morning in the shower."

"That's cute!" Singto, another member who was sitting down at the table said. "Where is my hug Gun?" Singto pouted as Gun giggled and ran towards him to give him a morning hug.

"Mine too?!" The rest of the boys said as Gun couldn't stop laughing. He ran around the entire table, giving the four of them a hug.

By the four of them, I meant: Tay, Off's right hand man, who's always helping Off with his business and work. New, he used to work with Off too but now, it's his responsibility to take care of Gun in the mansion. Singto, the main leader of all the bodyguards in the mansion and he makes sures that the entire place is safe and secured. And finally, Krist, who is a fake cop and works with the actual department, just so he could get information for Off and help Off escape crime.

The five of them, including Off are best friends. They grew up together and they went through a lot of struggle to become this strong and powerful. They always had each other's back and to each other, they were like brothers, a family to say. Kris and Singto have been a couple ever since they started this group, and about 3 months ago, Tay asked New out, all thanks to Gun, who became their guardian angel.

"Good morning everyone." Off greeted the four of them as he sat down on the chair.

"Good morning Off." They all reply back.

The table was huge and long, perfect for the six of them. Every morning for breakfast, they sat together and had their meal. Lunch would be the most difficult one since they have work, but for dinner, they would always sit together.

          krist     Singto 
Off - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          Gun    New     Tay

"Gun, are you going to sit on your seat today?" Off questions when he noticed his baby wasn't sitting down on his lap. Gun has his own seat but most of the time, he would just be on Off's lap to eat but today, he wants to sit next to New, to show him how thankful he is for the gift.

"Yes daddy, I want to sit with P'New." Gun answers as Off nodded.

Soon enough, the six of them started eating breakfast that was prepared by the maids in the mansion. Most of the breakfast was Gun's favorite, chocolate pancake, muffins, bread and milk. Before Gun came into their life, they would just have plain bacon and eggs with coffee before going to work, but now, because of Gun, they have different breakfast almost every day.

"Ah Singto," Off started a discussion as Singto looked at him. "I want you to prepare 5 to 8 bodyguards today. I'm going to the mall with my baby and I want him to be safe."

"Of course. I'll tell the level five bodyguards to be ready after we're done with breakfast. Mike will lead them." Singto said as Off nodded.
{You'll know who is Mike if you read Bodyguard-S 😉}

Gun was kicking his feet under the table, super excited to go to the mall that he started to rush breakfast. Quickly trying to stuff everything in his mouth that didn't go unnoticed by his Daddy.

"Gun." Off side with the warning tone as Gun looked at him, mouth full of pancake and chocolate syrup on the side of his mouth. "Eat slowly. We have the whole day."

"M-Okeym mDaddym" Gun said with his mouth full that made everyone in the table chuckle.

"Oh, by the way Off. I heard you canceled the trade between the Choi's and us?" Krist finally spoke, usually he's the quiet one in the group.