🥀Chapter 5: Taynew🥀

Okay, I know I said that Tay and New started dating recently, but forget I ever said that.

Someone requested me this chapter, so I thought it would be better if Tay and New started dating for at least three months now.

"Also, give Taynew a very kinky smut... Rough one."

ellan23

🥀Yessirrr🥀
🥀🔞🥀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Meanwhile Off and Gun were out*

"Babe, where are you?" Tay asked as he entered New's room, to find it empty. "New?"

"I'm in the shower!" New shouted back from the bathroom as he turned off the water. "I'll be out in a minute."

Tay hummed in response as he sat down on top of the already made bed. He took out his phone as he went through some social media, trying to find a place they could go for their date today.

It was just last night when New told Tay that Gun and Off would be out today, so he didn't have to stay home and take care of Gun. He asked Tay if the taller man could take a day off and at first, Tay hesitated because if Off was off from work, then he has to take care of it, but then again, New doesn't get days off like that very often, so after a while of thinking, he decided to spend the day with New.

They didn't really talk much about where they want to spend their day or what they want to do today, but hopefully after New is out of the bathroom, they could settle something.

"Tay!" New called out from the bathroom as Tay looked up from his phone. "I forgot to bring my underwear, do you mind getting me it? It's inside my closet, the one next to the table."

"Sure." He answered before getting off the bed and walking towards the closet to get his boyfriend underwear. Once he opened the closet, it was filled with clothes but at the same time, it was very organized. He looks at the very bottom of the closet, usually where New has his underwear. He was about to grab a pair of black underwear when something caught his attention.

He raised his eyebrows as he looked at the red rope sticking out from under a few of New's shirts. "What is this?" He questioned to himself as he lifted New's shirt to pull out the object.

He holds the item in front of him. The rope wasn't tangled, since there was a knot keeping it together. He examined the rope for a while, it was thick but also soft. Confusion feels him up and as he was about to ask New what it was, but suddenly, a thought popped into his mind that made his lower region twitch. C-could this be used for bondage? He thought. I didn't know New was into this... Or maybe I am wrong. I'll ask him once he gets out of the bathroom.

"Tay!? Are you getting my underwear or messing up my whole closet again?! Because I swear, I spend hours cleaning that thing." New shouted.

"Sorry." Tay quickly said as he grabbed the pair of black underwear and the red rope from the closet. He tossed the rope on top of the bed as he made his way towards the bathroom. "Here." Tay said as he knocked on the door.

New opened the bathroom a little, just enough for him to stick out his hand and grab his underwear. "Thanks." He quickly said before closing the door.

"Why are you so shy? It's not like I've never seen you naked." Tay smirked as he leaned against the door.

"Oh shut up! So what if you saw me naked. It's not like I'm going to walk around naked because I'm that." New answered as he placed his underwear on.