🥀Chapter 10: It's Okey, Daddy🥀

🥀Not edited🥀

"Daddy?" Off quickly wiped his tears and snapped out of his thoughts once he heard Gun call out his name.

He turned to look to his side to find Gun underneath the blanket with sleepy eyes slowly opening. The little brought his tiny fists closer to his face and rubbed his eyes open. "D-daddy crying?" His voice was still low from the sleep.

"N-no baby, Daddy is not crying." He tries to stabilize his voice. "When did you get up?"

"Just now."

"How are you feeling?" 

"Goo-Oww." Gun hissed in pain when he tried to move his body. His lower parts were burning and he could barely move his body. 

"Oh God, Gun!" Off panicked as he sat up straight. "Shit." He tried to reach out and hold his baby but Gun flinched. 

Off felt his heart to break into millions of pieces from that action. 

Gun was still scared of him. 

"D-daddy still m-mad?" Baby Gun asked, his voice giving a hint of fear. 

And that all it took for Off to burst into tears again. Even if his eyes were stinging from how much he cried last night and this morning, the tears won't stop. His own little baby was scared of him. Of him. He broke his promise and he hurt Gun. 

"I- I'm s-so sorry Gun." He looked down as he held onto the bed sheet tight. "I'm sorry. I hurt you again, even though I promised I wouldn't. I– I made you scared of me. I'm such a terrible person." He sobbed. 

"Daddy." Gun whispered, totally taken back from the sudden Outburst. He hasn't seen Off cry like that for so long. Off must have felt terrible because of last night. 

Despite his body feeling like hell, Gun tried to sit up, ignoring all the pain in his body. "D-daddy." He called out a little louder this time as he managed to sit up. 

"Gun." Off looked up. "W-what are you doing! You'll get hurt." He really wants to hold on to Gun right now and tell him to sit still, but he's too afraid to touch his baby. 

"I'm o-okey." Gun told him before moving closer to him and sitting down on his lap, both of his legs each side of Off's waist and his naked bottom on top of Off's clothed crotch. Since Off has switched to sweats last night, the fabric felt soft on Gun's naked ass. 

"Gun..." Off stopped crying as he looked at Gun, his hands still on the bed sheet, hesitating whether he should touch Gun or not. 

"It's okay, Daddy." The little said before wrapping his hand around Off's neck and hugging the older. "It's okay." He repeated it again. 

"Baby." Off bit down his bottom lips to hold in his tears as he finally hugged Gun, wrapping his hand around the little's waist and pulling him closer to his body. "It's not okay. What I did was not okay. I made you faint and hurt you." 

"But daddy." Gun moves away from Off's neck and looks up at him. "I– I didn't use my safe words. It's M-my fault too." Now his eyes are getting teary from seeing how fluffed and red Off's eyes were. 

"No it's not. I made you too scared to even use your safe words. It's all on me." 

"But d-dadd–" 

"Don't try to defend me baby. I was wrong. I don't deserve you being so sweet to me." 

"You're right. You're at fault." Gun said as Off nodded and looked down. "But daddy," Gan gently placed his hand underneath Off's chin and made him look up again as they looked at each other's eyes. "P'New said everyone makes mistake. I know you would never hurt me on purpose again, right?" The little asked as the Mafia bosses nodded his head, agreeing that he could never even hurt his baby. "I was scared of you last night, only because I haven't seen you this mad for so long, but that's not all your fault. I broke so many rules and did so many things you told me not to do. I got you mad. But you're not mad anymore, so it's okay now."