Bounty Hunter's: Now The Hunted; mia entry 1

Monday, December 23, 2019:

My name is Mia, and I'm the second in command of my sister's bounty hunter's guild. So I've been having some troubles with my "job"...and when I asked around for some paper and writing utensils Sila accused me of trying to ruin the guild. when she realized that i was using them to write a diary she flipped even worse.

but anyway brea has been nagging Sila and me about the job we're doing for one of the richer nobles. you see they wanted us to get ride of a coupler noble family's that were higher in rank then them so they could be closer to the throne. so once i'm done i won't  be able to write for awile cuz i'm the one going under cover this time.

you know looking over what I've written i haven't given to much info bout my self and who i'm talking to. i guess i can describe myself, and my sisters since i'll be talking about them a lot. first i'll describe myself. i am a 13 year old girl (duh), I've naturally strait hair, that is long and a really dark black (redundant right?), i'm 5"1, and i'm on the slightly skinny side. and when i'm working i'm usually wearing dark close that are form fitting, and when i'm not working i tend to where loser lighter clothes. oh! i almost forgot to describe my skin type; i have unnaturally smooth skin that has a real pretty light tan.

oops I've lots to do to prepare. so till i'm done i'll have to hide you from preying eyes. so till i can write again.

--Mia--