ABOUT THE STORY

TITLE
Tracing Hercules
____________________________
AUTHOR
@TheElectronicBrain
____________________________
GENRE
Mystery/Thriller + Adventure
____________________________
SUMMARY
Five boys, aged between 16 and 18, who have just been kicked out of a reality TV show are put into a boyband by judges. During one of their tours, they get a divine invitation to the Olympian Council by young god Apollo, which changes their lives. They secretly use their travel-around-the-world occupations as covers to hunt some of the deadliest monsters the world has ever faced, dormant since the time Hercules walked the Earth.
Also, as the boys find out that the disappearing of Hercules is the reason these monsters have dared to rise again, the stakes get higher as they are warned of impending doom (I'm talking about end-of-the-world level doom) if they fail to fell the monsters before the Autumn Equinox. To do this, they will have to undertake dangerous quests free Hercules and kill the monsters.
____________________________
DISCLAIMER
This book is an original work of pure fiction. All characters, places and events mentioned in this book are either merely a product of the author's imagination or are linked only to the plot and have no meaning whatsoever in real life.
Any resemblance to living or dead people is purely coincidental and is regretted by the author.

This book or any part of it should not be reproduced or used in any manner, on any platform, public or private, without express permission of the author (which might be a little hard to get). Brief quotations in book reviews are permitted.

______________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE

This book is a first, so bear with me if I make any mistakes or if it's crappy. Please let me know if there are any spelling, grammatical, or plot errors or just about anything you don't like in the reviews at the end of each chapter. Constructive criticism is welcome :)

Special thanks to romcomswithhazza for helping out with the initial stages of this book, and also being my lab rat for the first few chapters.

_________________________
CREDITS

Cover image credit to an artist with username 'maronski' on CGSociety.