Olive Garden.

Demi's P.O.V

It's 5:35 and I'm pacing around my apartment trying to calm myself down, it's only a fifteen minute drive to Sav's so I will leave in another ten minutes.

Oh heck I'm leaving now, I'll just sit out the front of her house until six.

I grabbed my keys, phone and purse then left.

I arrived nearly twenty minutes later, traffic is a bitch!

I only have five minutes to spare so I just decided to go knock on her door now, I got out of my car and walked up to the door. I took a deep breath before knocking.

Seconds later the door opened revealing Ashley and Jay, I internally frowned.

Why is she here?

Oh right babysitting Jay, duh.

I smiled at them and they stepped aside to let me in.

"You look nervous" Ashley laughed.
"I am"
"You should be, if you hurt her I'll destroy you" she smiled at me before walking towards Sav's bedroom.

"Hi" Jay spoke up and led me to the couch.
"Hey" I gave her a smile.
"Mom should be ready soon"

I nodded and noticed she was fiddling with her fingers.

"Jay, if your mom says yes I'd like to take you out one day, just you and me would that be okay with you, we could do whatever you want"
"That sounds good" she smiled.
"Great I'll ask her tonight"

Jay nodded and stood up and walked so she is now standing in front of me, I looked at her confused.

"I've missed you Demi" she gave me a hug.
"I've missed you too Jay"

She let go and ran off then came back with Lyric.

"Holy shit she's gotten huge!"

I looked up and seen that Jay had her hand held out.

"Really? Still?"

Jay just smiled, I looked through my purse and I only had a twenty.

"I only have this" I said holding up the twenty dollar bill.

Jay smiled as grabbed it before taking off.

"Jayleigh, give it back right now" I turned around to see Sav standing there.
"It's fine, I shouldn't have sworn" I smiled.

I then took in Savannah and she looked absolutely stunning, I eyed her up and down.

She was wearing a peach coloured dress that went just above her knees. It had a brown belt around her waist and also brown strap around the neck, both brown parts had sequins on them, it had a small cut out between the breast area.

To say she looked absolutely amazing would be a massive understatement.

"Is it too much?" She questioned nervously.

My eyes darted straight back to hers and she looked worried.

"No no, not at all, you look..." I was lost for words at how amazing she looked.
"That bad huh?" She giggled a bit.
"You looked absolutely stunning Sav" Ashley spoke up.
"Uh yeah what she said, umm you ready to go?"
"Yeah, Jay behave yourself please"
"I will mom, now go!"

I laughed and opened the front door and we made our way to my car.

I opened the door for Sav to get in and she thanked me, I realised the dress is an open back dress, I ran around to my side of the car and got in before starting the car and heading to our destination.