Hurricane Harbour.

Demi's P.O.V

I woke up at seven for two reasons.

One because I'm so excited for today.

Two I had to be up early because Sav didn't tell me what time she's picking me up.

It's currently 8:25am, I've already gotten dressed, I decided on wearing a black bikini and just threw a pair of denim shorts and a singlet over the top, I've already had breakfast and packed whatever I'll need today.

Now I've just gotta wait, while I do why not watch the ID channel.

Half an hour later there was a knock on the door, I jumped up and opened the door to see Jay and Sav standing there, a smile instantly spread on my face.

"Come in" I stepped aside so they could walk in.
"Demi, do you have food? Mom wouldn't let me eat because she wanted to see you" I smirked and looked at Sav she just rolled her eyes.
"I said I'll get you something on the way there"
"But I'm hungry now" Jay complained.
"There's a McDonald's just down the road, how bout we go there then leave?"
"Sounds good" Sav nodded.

I grabbed all my stuff and followed them out the door, this time triple checking that its locked Sav gave me a weird look but just shrugged it off and headed to her car.

***

We've been sitting at McDonald's for about half an hour, Jay just spent the last five minutes begging Sav to let her go play which she finally gave in and said she can play for ten minutes then we are leaving.

For some reason there's was awkward silence between Sav and I, I guess the way I left yesterday might have something to do with it.

"Okay let's just cut the crap and you can tell me why you've been hot and cold with me" I spoke up gaining her attention.
"I haven't"
"You ignored me all night at the New Years party until I kissed you, you kissed me then ran off and yesterday you were pretty much all over me then all of a sudden left the room"
"I uh-"
"Do you have feelings for me or not?" I cut her off.
"Demi-
"Let me rephrase that, am I wasting my time trying to get back with you, because if I am just tell me now so I can stop and carry on with my life" I cut her off again.
"Will you just shut up and bloody let me talk"

I sighed and nodded then watched as she fiddled with her drink.

"To be honest after not seeing you for nine months I never thought I'd see you again then you popped up out of no where, I always hoped I would because then I'd be able to tell you how much of a mistake I made when I broke things off, but now I don't know, maybe I was just missing something great because I didn't have a new something great in my life. My head is all over the place Demi, I know there's feelings there for you I'm just not sure whether I should or whether I want to act on them, by me being hot and cold I've just been trying to figure things out. My mind is running a hundred miles an hour and I'm struggling to keep up with it, being with you brings back so many memories both good and bad, I love you so much Demi I'm just not sure what to do about it"

I sat there and took everything she just said in, I guess it worried her when  I didn't reply.

"Demi please say something"

"I love you more than you can imagine Sav, the past year has been hell without you by my side, there's been hundreds of things that have happened or been said and all I could think was 'Sav you love that' or 'Sav wouldn't agree' you've managed to get inside my head and instead of leaving you've set up camp and I'm fine with that but I can't do this forever, you either want me or you don't. I think that when you have a connection with someone it never really goes away, pretending not to love you has been the hardest thing I've ever had to do because I feel the exact opposite, I'm in love with you and I'm sick of pretending I'm not just so I won't get hurt, I've always believed that if two people are meant to be together, they will eventually find their way back and that's exactly what's happened to us, I just wish you'd see that I don't want to hurt you Sav, you are the best thing to ever happen to me and I just want to be with you"