Prologue

"In a world where the strongest rule, how do you survive?"

I looked up at him in something like fear from the ground and answered as he had told me to after I answered wrongly the first four times. I coughed and spat out the blood from my mouth before answering.

"Kill and become strong. Never fall in love. Never be weak. Trust no one."

"That's a good girl. Remember this. I will ask you another time. Now go and get yourself bandaged and cleaned up. I don't want to see you bloody like this at dinner."

Then he left me. In the cold dark basement. Alone. As I have been since I was kidnapped. Sometimes I wish I could go to the past before all this happened. Before all this pain.

But I can't. I have to face the future by being headstrong and fearless. I will not be weak.

I groaned and sat up, in pain but I ignored it like I had been doing for this past year. After I was kidnapped, I soon accepted that pain would be a part of my life now. After all, I was being trained to become a killing machine. A product of Free City's number one Mafia group, Blue Dusk.

I couldn't change my past but I could make my future to my benefit. I would become a cold-blooded killer if I had to. With no more hesitation. And I would defeat him one day. I hoped it would be soon.

*********************************

Hey. It's us. Elseli. This is our first collab book and we hope this will be accepted by you all and that you read this and smile whilst having a good day.

Unfortunately we are students so regular updates are not guaranteed so we will try our best😁. Please check our individual books from our profile pages.

Thank you for reading. Little changes will be made along the way. Stay with us on this amazing journey

Love, Elseli.

maskedinthelight
Masselina