1

CANDY

The night was worth spending on the roof as I watched my target. The cold breeze hit me directly in my face causing me to smile, the darkness was welcoming due to the lack of moonlight and stars.

I aimed my gun at the petit looking man who held so much in his tiny hands that he could destroy someone's future and end a life with no remorse.

Lorenzo Tino, a corrupt politician who stops at nothing to get what he wants.

My mission was to take him out without anyone knowing and the street he was currently in was perfectly empty for a clear shot. I zoomed my aim at him then pulled the trigger hitting bulls-eye. His lifeless body lay in the pool of blood which caused a sickeningly satisfied smile to appear on my face.

I never planned to become what I am today...an assassin. I never chose this life, it chose me. It took away everything I had and ever loved and never brought happiness. Anytime I remember how I became like this, my hatred grew the more. I had to do all this to survive.

Walking on this path of life means learning not to be afraid of anyone or anything especially death. It takes strength, endurance, and determination before you achieve the highest rank as I have.

Over the years I've mastered skills such as hand to hand combat, stealth, knife throwing, potency to use any weapon and also technical skills such as hacking, coding and decoding, creation of bombs in any form. Just to survive.

I packed my stuff before anyone else showed up. I got on my gothic black motorbike and sped off to the hideout reaching in record time.

Normally I would have reported to the Master as soon as I got there but I don't need anyone praising me for such a simple job. And I also couldn't stand the sight of him.

The Master was someone who was feared by everyone. He ran the deadliest mafia in Free City and you would never dare cross his path or get on his bad side cause if you ever did, only God can be your redeemer.

I got into my assigned room in the hideout which had mostly only the essentials; a bed, a table and a single chair, a closet and an inbuilt bathroom.

I stripped myself and entered the shower. The cold water fiercely hit my skin making it tense up before I switched to the warm one which helped my muscles relax. I could literally feel all the stress I had in me drain out slowly.

Finally getting out, I get rid of the water in my hair with a towel before wrapping another one around my body. I got out just to be welcomed by the sight of the Master himself sitting at the edge of my bed. His presence here only meant one thing...

"What were my exact words before you left for the mission?", he asked in a nonchalant tone.

"Report to my office as soon as you get back" I answered in the same tone moving to my table.

"So why didn't you?"

There was silence before,

"Just didn't feel like. After all, you know I succeeded so why bother."

I knew he wasn't pleased with my answer. In a flash, he was in front of me before realized and he held my jaw firmly, giving me a cold and soulless stare.

"Lately you've got a sassy mouth and attitude, its quite sexy but," he said before kissing my jawline moving to my neck.

It took every fiber in me not to flinch at his touch, he kissed my soft spot which caused me to moan, this isn't the first time he's doing something like this. We've actually made out before but that was only once and its never happening again

"But not with me."

He abruptly let go of me and moved to the door to leave. He held the doorknob as he turned to me.

"Good job by the way and don't forget your place in this group...Candy."

I let a breath escape my mouth as soon as he got out. Fucking bastard. One could say my hatred for him was like a living black pit that kept growing deeper and deeper with each passing day and there was no way to seal it up. Ever.

I fucking hate him.

*********************************

Hey again. So this is the first chapter and don't worry. It gets longer on the way. We hope you guys enjoy this.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Living the life of a killer is hard but after a while, you just don't care anymore. Candy is someone who can relate to this. Who is this Master? What does he want from her? Why does she hate him so much?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Take care of yourself and expect more from us than you could ever imagine. We put the twist in a plot twist 😁

Love, Elseli.