4

The sun had began to set, meaning duty calls. I began the walk to my house, simply enjoying the serenity of the pack.  I got home and began my research of Stephen, he's a millionaire who's involved in legal business and vice versa. He uses his legal business which are modelling agencies, car companies to cover up his illegal business which is sex trade, he trades girls less than 16 to guys that who what the fuck they want with them.

I heard the CIA's have been trying to catch him but anytime they nail him down something comes up for him to escape but not today and maybe...never.

I checked my phone to see another message...eliminate him ,get rid of the body completely.

I changed into a sexy deep v-neck high slit backless dress which was above my knee. I made my makeup bold and eye catching  and finished my dressing with black ankle heels.

As I got out of the house, I had a call from the Master instructing my on what to do as I got into the car he hired for the night

As I got out of the house, I had a call from the Master instructing my on what to do as I got into the car he hired for the night. Stephen was having one of his sex trade business this night and he's targeting girls from the club, so all I had to do was be part of those girls. After that, a car would transport us to his private mansion and heads would start turning from there.

We reached our location, Club Bliss Elite. I walk into the club just as a new song starts playing, lights rotating in all colours, waitresses in what we call barely clothes, strippers on their pole doing their thing, DJ on the stage mixing tunes and just having fun and my favourite place here, the bar. I walked over and grabbed myself a dirty Shirley cocktail before moving to an isolated place i n the club where I could see everything and everyone...including my target...Bingo.

I guess I already grabbed his attention, he's forest green eyes bore into mine as I took a sip of my drink, I smirked as I could see how aroused he was getting. Typical of guys. Let's mess with him a little, I got to the dance floor and took a spot where I knew his eyes would follow, I began dancing, swaying my hips to the beat slowly and entrancing.  A guy came to join me later and we began dancing again, you could say we were like to wild teenagers getting dirty, his hands trailed my figure slowly.

After the music ended, the man asked me to follow him, I knew who he was, he was one of Stephen's men and that meant only one thing...its almost time to kill the bastard. We got out of the club and waled towards a car.

"Please sit" he said politely as I watch a black van pull behind, two men came out of the club with a group of girls who looked to be really high and drank. They entered the van one by one, giggling about something the men said. Both cars began to head in a direct which led to an isolated mansion near the sea.

The mansion was mesmerizing in the night, we got down and were led inside the house, the girls reactions told me they were getting sobber gradually. I was taken to a separate room, which had a king size bed, a closet , a silk couch and a strippers pole. His room had a pool outside that small route that led to the sea. Perfect for getting rid of the body.

What a freak, he had pictures of nude girls hanging on the walls. There was this particular picture that caught my eye, it was a picture of Stephen holding a glass of wine with naked girls bowing to him.

"I can see you like my picture." I turned around to come face to face with him. I put on my best fake smile/and nodded. "You're beautiful you know. I could give you everything you ever wanted." He started kissing my jawline and making small circles with his tongue. Gross.

I pushed him unto the couch and straddled him. I could feel his bulge through his pants, I gently put my hands on it and pressed on it lightly earning a moan from him.

"You're sexy." He said burying his face in my neck. "Make my dreams come true." He pulled me closer to him, trying to give pleasure to his bulge.

"Sure thing sweetheart." I removed his grip around my waist and got off him. I walked over to the table where I left my purse. I opened it and took out my pistol. "Stephen, do you have any other wish?"

"Yeah. I wish you would come over here and give me what I want."

I smirked before turning. "Sure". I pulled the trigger and ended his life." Bye sweetheart."

I  stripped myself of the my dress and dragged his lifeless body into the pool. I directed the body to the small route and watched as the body went down.

Mission completed. I got back to the room, cleaned up myself and looked for something different to wear in his closet, I decided on black shorts and a white top. 

Just then my phone vibrated in my purse, a message saying there was a small black Chevy car waiting for me outside. I snuck my way out of the room to see there was no security around. Yeah, I forgot there's an auction for the biding of the girls.

Something just crossed my mind, I got out of the house and spotted the car. I got out a tracer ammunition and shot it in the direction of the sky before getting into the car which sped off immediately. I looked up to see a red light appear in the sky then a loud sound.

This was some night. I started doing this kind of jobs when I turned eighteen and I guess since then the Master has assigned me to dirty jobs like these.