Chapter 5: Falling

Waking up and feeling like shit, Naruto looked as tired as one could, his parents were surprised but they were dismissed with a simple 'it's nothing' by Naruto who left earlier than usual.

And the cause of his sleep-deprived tiredness stood right in front of his gate.

Closing the door behind him and stomping his way out, he greeted Sasuke with a glare, "you.. What do ya' think ya'r doin' here!?!", he yelled, trying his best to keep his voice as low as he could.

"well, i did say i wanted to walk to school together with you", Sasuke smirked out of habit - he really teased him too much.

And Naruto really hated that smirk, "i never agreed to it you f*/-ing ass!!"

"that's true", Sasuke snickered, slightly glad that things are still the same, even after he confessed - a part of him was scared to be ignored. So, he was so glad they were bickering like usual.

Well, this also meant that Naruto still hates him but well, as long as he could at least stay with him - and if hating Sasuke meant that he would look his way and think about him, even if it's with hate, he couldn't help but feel a bit happy, to be in the blonde's life - in some way at least.

Naruto stomps away and Sasuke follows after, smiling for just a bit and going back to his usual poker face when they reached the main road with people around.

Naruto really hated how his heart was clenching...

He snickered.. And smiled...

Naruto really hated how he ended up thinking that Sasuke was kinda cute when he smiles..

Throughout all of his morning classes, Naruto ended up thinking about Sasuke's smile. He hated it so much! - Not the smile but the fact that he liked it so much..

Shit the hell....

Sighing he really wanted to stop thinking but, maybe because he'd never seen this side of Sasuke before, he really wanted to get to know more about him.

Damnit.. Even though i hate him.. It's all because he looked at me like that!

He was so getting messed up. He didn't even want to think about Sasuke but damn that Bastard for have the sweetest smile!!

He decided to have lunch inside his class, but didn't expect Sakura to drag him to the cafeteria again - even though she had her bento too and their friends were also eating in class today.

He realized it was because Sasuke was outside his class again - what was he, a stalker?!!?

He never thought much about it before but Sasuke was always there, wherever he went. Now he kinda understood why he encountered Sasuke so much.

He was actually being stalked, wasn't he?

In fact, the Bastard had the guts to causally stroll behind them even though he'd made sure to glare and ignore him!!

And now, he was staring at him from the table across from theirs, again!

Damn, Sakura was also giving him the usual teasing grin, this sucks, he better not come and talk to him, as if the rumors weren't bad enough already.

He was diligently ignoring Sasuke throughout and anxiously expected him to call out to him again, but that never happened, he just finished his meal, walked right past him and out of there.

This somehow, pissed him off more, so he quickly got up to follow right after - with Sakura giggling to herself as she totally saw this coming.

"oy!! Sasuke!", he called out as soon as he spotted him in the corridor.

Sasuke who looked visibly stunned, looked around to find his one and only blonde.

Jerking his head towards the stairs,  Naruto gestured, "come with me"

And Sasuke follows after him obediently.

Naruto leads them to the rooftop, closing the door behind him, and glares at Sasuke with all he's got.

Sasuke was a bit stunned to be led here by Naruto but seeing him glare he assumed it was his usual thing where he picks fights with Sasuke out of the blue -nostalgic- he did kinda miss it, since he hadn't done it since they become highschoolers. He always welcomed all the attention Naruto showers him with, after all.

Sasuke smirked, "what is it?"

Gritting his teeth Naruto grabed him by the collars, "you.. What was that just now?!"

Sasuke blinked, "what do you mean?"

"why were you waiting outside my classroom just to sit away from me and stare at me, teme?!!? What the hell are you thinking!??", he shook him with each word that he uttered, completely annoyed.

A little bit bothered by all that shaking Sasuke holds Naruto's hands in his, which successfully stops the blonde and he notices how his cheeks are red - how cute..

"well, would you rather if i come talk to you then?", he smiled, he wasn't trying to tease him now, he just genuinely wanted to know.

"as if!! It's annoying enough to have those stupid rumors as it is! I'm asking YOU what you're up to doing all that shit!", he glared - even though he already knew the answer to it.. Why was he asking.. Damn..

Sasuke's smile dropped into a frown -Naruto flinched- "well, i get that you hate me, but i still love you... And I'm sorry about those rumors, you even got in trouble because of it..", he looked down, letting go of his hands -making Naruto feel just the slightest bit of regret for saying all that- "but I won't stop following you around.. I love being with you..", he smiled genuinely.

Naruto was a bit taken aback -making his heart skip a beat- he didn't expect Sasuke to smile at him again and damn, even though he was clearly being rude, why does this teme smile so lovingly at him... Idiot... He really does hate him so much... So why is he being so loved by the very person he hates so much. 

"why do you love me so much? I don't get it, even though i hate you... ", he really wanted to know.

"i honestly don't have one particular reason for it, even the first time that i noticed you, it was when you came to tell me how much i annoy you, even though it was clear that you hated me, i still couldn't help being drawn to you, and i thought that even if you hate me, i could be really happy knowing that I'm the only one that you hate, somehow, it made me feel kinda special and i knew that it's because i was in love with you, it's kinda messed up, but i just love you so much", and as if he was lost in nostalgia, he smiled dazedly.

That made his heart beat faster than ever, he always hated Sasuke, every bit of him, he really couldn't stand the sight of him, then why.. Why was he suddenly falling? He didn't understand it.. He really hated it so much....

But what he hated most was that he really loved Sasuke's smile..

"I... I really do hate you the most... For making me.. Fall... For you..", he blushed red, and wondered to himself, what the hell he was saying out loud. Really, he hated Sasuke so much..

That was something that took a few good seconds to sink into Sasuke's brain. And when it did, he couldn't stop that red from tinting his cheeks.

Naruto blushed more, looking at Sasuke who was looking so red, damnit, why are you so f/*-ing cute!

"can i hug you then?", Sasuke was pushing it, yup, but really, he was ecstatic!

Glaring with a huge blush on, Naruto spreads out his arms, as he exclaims embarrassed, "don't ask such stuff!!"

Sasuke laughs happily as he pulls him into a hug, nuzzling their foreheads and noses, as he whispers, "i love you so damn much"

Blushing more, Naruto whispers back, "and i hate you so damn much, stuuuupid"

Laughing more, and feeling hella special, Sasuke hugs him tight, never wanting to let go.

THE END

A/N : hmm, i wonder if that was alright? Comment your opinions please! ❤

P. S. There's also an EXTRA after this so that's the actual end. 😋