Chapter 4: Denial

Naruto was in denial, very obviously in denial, but he refused to think about it - much less accept it.

He wanted to -very very badly- forget the fact that he was confessed to by Sasuke, because really, why him?!!

He hated Sasuke, would you normally love someone who hates you?! That ass is messed up.. What's he thinking... But.. Even though he really wants to deny it all so badly... He couldn't... That teme...

He sighs for the n'th time and just tries to fall asleep, it was past midnight and he was unable to sleep, and it was all that teme's fault!!

He blushed thinking about how Sasuke had looked at him, he always felt like he was being treated differently by Sasuke but to think it was for such a reason - he blushed more.

'urrrraaaaahhhhhhhhhgghhhh', tossing around in his bed, all he wanted to do was scream his lungs out!!

shit! I feel so freaking weird and unsettled and it's all his fault!!... Why'd he have to suddenly say stuff like that.. I really don't wanna think about it, i don't wanna believe it but...

Sasuke's words rung in his ears..
i wouldn't go as far as to lose my temper over someone i just like to mess around with

He blushed more..

Naruto was so in denial... Cause he really didn't wanna admit that he was actually kinda happy to hear that from Sasuke...

Oh, shit....

I hate him...

After a long while of tossing and turning -with tons of denial mixed in- he finally fell asleep and woke up too early - too anxious and restless.

TBC...

A/N: Since there were some comments on asking what "n'th" ment I decided to put this up:

I wrote it as n'th instead of nth on purpose, thinking it'll be easier to pronounce and identify

I wrote it as n'th instead of nth on purpose, thinking it'll be easier to pronounce and identify. I sincerely apologize if it was harder to recognize it's meaning because of this.

Hope this helped clear things up a bit❤ thank you all for your reads❤❤