17

A shadow jumped through the trees, seeing this, Isaiah was alerted and was about to attack but stopped abruptly after noticing who it was.

It was his instructor back in his assassin training academy and also the master of the magical contract they made.

The classes were only held during the night and the academy was very secretive. Moreover, the students cannot enter into the academy unless they have extremely high capability.

Very few people reached the criterias to enter it and Isaiah was one of them. No one except the students, instructors and few nobles who fund the academy know about the place where the academy is situated in.

Isaiah looked around to see if there were anyone else present in the courtyard. It was the personal courtyard of the king so, not a single guard was stationed here. Isaac solely wanted only him and his beloved to enter this place.

Isaiah's instructor, Mr. Killer is a renowned assassin. It's impossible to find his wereabouts and even if someone manages to do so, Killer won't accept any assassination tasks even if it's from the person with the highest position from the entire world unless he feels like it.

He is very picky assassin but no matter how difficult of a task he is assigned to, he can do it within batting of eyelids.

Killer flinged a piece of paper towards Isaiah who in turn slid it between his hand and sleeve.

When he was extremely sure that no one is watching, he took out the paper and read it, "Meet me at the lake of Ice tonight"

Isaiah nodded at Killer who then disappeared without a single trace.

Isaac saw Isaiah standing with a troubled look so, he kissed the boy and asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing" Isaiah replied with an awkward smile.

While he was busy pondering over why his instructor needs to contact him, he forgot an important issue.

'How can I escape from this situation!?'

The seemingly innocent king was wrecking his inside and didn't flinch even when Isaiah dug his nails on the king's shoulders.

Their mating the previous day which was more intense than which a normal human can bear seemed like mercy compared to their current 'excercise' to the moaning boy.

After a few rough sessions of eating up Isaiah, Isaac felt that it was enough. Not because his libido was satisfied but because he knew that Isaiah couldn't handle him any longer.

'Since he is going to be with me forever, I can savour and eat him slowly'

A evil grin flashed on Isaac's face while looking at the boy underneath him. He picked him up and cleaned Isaiah after ordering the maids to change the sheets.

The few maids who worked at night got the job done quickly. Isaac played with Isaiah's soft hair while he laid down Isaiah next to him.

Isaiah woke up and noticed that it was already dawn. Killer told him to be there at the lake the previous night.

It's not like Isaiah forgot about the meeting but it's rather because he was 'done' by Isaac until he fainted.

The pink haired boy used his magic to heal himself a bit. After the first time they did 'it', he healed completely because of Isaac's magic but now Isaiah was in a hurry to go so, he hastily got up to dress.

Just as he stood up from the bed, a hand caught his arm. Isaac talked in his sleep, "Don't leave me alone again my angel"

Isaiah slipped away but before he left, he kissed Isaac and reassured the sleeping king,"I'll always be by your side"

Isaiah was anxious as he looked at the sky so, he left through the window.

After the figure completely disappeared, Isaac opened his eyes, not a hint of drowsiness which is usually present after sleeping was seen in those turquoise coloured eyes. Isaac looked at the window with a dark gaze.

'Liar'