15

~Before ten years~

"Isaac~" A boy with milky voice sweetly called out. He carried a paper, ink bottle, two quills and a small box with him.

Isaac followed the lively boy as the boy ran around the mountain.

"You are so slow. Hold my hand tightly" The pink haired boy said.

Isaac held Isaiah's pinky finger with his hand. Isaiah carried all the materials with his other hand.

Isaiah dragged the expressionless boy towards a maple tree nearby. The pink eyed boy slumped down on the ground so, the turquoise eyed boy followed suit.

Isaiah requested Isaac to dig a pit with his magic and he unhesitatingly did so.

"We will write what we wish to happen within the next ten years, put it in this box and bury it. We will come together and read it" Isaiah spoke in a childish tone.

"I dont want to"

"Shh! Do it, I heard from JuJu and her friends that our wish comes true if we do this time capsicum!" Isaiah told with a determined face while looking with sparkly eyes.

'Time capsicum?' Even though it sounded weird, Isaac believed Isaiah's words and nodded.

Both of them wrote and folded the paper.

"Isaac, what did you write? I wrote that I hope I become a strong man and make you my wife" Isaiah kissed Isaac cheeks.

The silver haired man knew that it's not very common for two men to get married but he stayed quiet and didnt tell Isaiah this because he didn't want Isaiah to stop proposing to him like he always does.

"I will tell you after ten years"

Filled with curiosity, the pink haired boy tried snatching Isaac's paper but Isaac hid it behind him.

"You are no fun" Isaiah pouted.

Isaiah stuck out his pinky finger, "We will open it togerher after ten years. It's a promise okay?"

Isaac locked his pinky finger with the other boy's pinky, "promise"

~End of flashback~

Isaac walked towards the tallest maple tree present there and pointed his index finger to the soil under the tree.

Swirls of dust swept across the ground. A pit was formed. Isaiah gasped as he bent and took the box from the pit.

"I didn't expect you to.. still remember our promise.." Isaiah murmured.

"You were curious about what I wrote right? See it for yourself"

Isaiah took out the box and opened Isaac's paper. Since they used a little bit of magic on it while they were kids, it was as good as a recently stored box.

When he unfolded Isaac's paper he read, "I hope that Isaiah still loves me as much as I love him"

Isaiah touched his cheek. Tears were flowing out of his pink eyes but he didn't know why.

Isaac kissed the boy's eyes one by one and asked,"Do you still love me?"

Isaiah loved Isaac and he still does, it's just he regarded his love being reciprocated after years as a selfish wish.

Isaiah kissed Isaac's straight nose on his develishly handsome face and muttered, "Obviously I still do" and blushed.

"I love you too" Isaac said and flew back to his palace with Isaiah.

●●●

"Isaac it's too soon" Isaiah lightly pushed Isaac who was on top of him on the king size bed.

"I waited for years already. I can't wait anymore"

Isaac kissed Isaiah deeply until the boy was dazed. He played with Isaiah's buds leaving a few hickeys and finally thrusthed into him.

"I'm so happy that we are finally connected together" Isaac smiled but he was surrounded by a dark aura.

"Isaac..ah..y-you are..s-caring me..ahh" Isaiah moaned.

"I'm sorry my angel. I promise that I'll love you forever" Isaac kissed the trembling boy's face all over and tossed the boy on the bed all night.

Around the third or fourth time they had sex, Isaiah fainted. He didn't even remember how many times they did it. When Isaiah groggily woke up in the middle of the night, he saw that Isaac still didn't let him go and was messing with his body. This routine happened a few times.

'This beast! I shouldn't have agreed to this!' Isaiah thought before fainting again.