25

Dexter pulled Isaiah towards his hard chest and glared at Lily.

The raven haired man gritted his teeth as he said, "Leave." 

Lily was scared to death. She has never seen her uncle angry to this extended and the pitch black fog around him frightened her that she almost peed her underwear.

The girl hurried away.

Isaiah backed off from the man a little but he couldn't get away from the man's iron hold on his wrist completely, he was dragged and roughly pushed on the bed inside his room while Dexter stood as he surveyed the boy.

Isaiah sat up and calmed his fastly beating heart.

Isaiah raised his head to look into the eyes of the king and said, "Umm.. Miss Lily was just playing around when she k-kissed me, your majesty!" Hearing this, the king's eyes darkened to the point that even his sclera turned black as well.

The boy assumed that Dexter was furious at him because he saw Lily kissing him but he didn't know that was not the  reason.

Dexter growled lowly, "Am I not enough for you!?"

Cold sweat trickled down from Isaiah's head.

"I dare ask what your majesty mean by that?"

"You have the envelope which the king of Wind wanted to send me, right?" Dexter dangerously enquired.

"Pardon?" Isaiah was beyond confused by this sudden question.

He didn't know when Dexter saw the letter or found that it was with him.

"You know fully well what I mean"

Isaiah timidly shook his head as he stood up with shaky legs.

"Open it"

"Huh-?!"

"I told you to open it " Dexter ordered but now with an extremely  dangerous chilling tone.

Isaiah clumsily took out the envelope and opened it and found a small red Crystal which seemed like-

"Use it." Dexter came closer to the boy.

This type of Crystal is used by fortune tellers. Usually, to make someone see the predictions that they see.

Isaiah used it and he saw a vague figure of Isaac in the bed and with him, was.. Isaiah..

The crystal won't stop showing the scenes it holds until it plays completely and is used up.

Isaiah felt the urge to retreat to his home and stay there forever with his brother but it's just wishful thinking.

Dexter clenched his sharp jaw. The black fog around him thickened tenfold and covered almost the entire room.

The Crystal displayed all the unspeakable things that Isaiah did with Isaac.

Isaiah really wanted to appreciate the crystal's accuracy and 'no-filter' setting.

The boy used countless spells on it ever since the Crystal started to display what it holds to nullify the power but it wasn't possible.

If he guessed right, this might probably lead to the truth of him being in disguise.

It really did show that Isaiah changed his appearence.

Isaiah understood that if he does not run away now, it will be too late.

Not even caring about the truth of being unable to use his magic because Dexter blocked it, Isaiah rushed off his feet but before he could get to the door, Dexter yanked Isaiah's hand and shoved him on the bed.

The king used a piece of cloth to tie the boy's hands with the bed post.

"I was worried sick and was desperate to find you! So, I told Hannah to show me everything that happened and what I got to see? You being connected happily to another man!?"

Dexter choked Isaiah. Big droplets of tears poured down from his pink eyes.

"I won't let you go ever again. Baby, I'll make sure that you can't walk for days"

Isaiah shivered but he felt helpless. He was only able to cry out and beg while Dexter was being a monster in bed.

"I don't share" That was the last words Isaiah heard before he completely passed out.