1- How you met Kai

Your POV:

It was a warm, sunny day. And you had ALREADY made plans to go to a beach. You were new to Ninjago city and after 10 minutes, you got lost. Looking only forward, you stepped into an Alleyway with a couple of drug users. Their lifeless gray eyes stared you down. "Hey there, Precious-" One of the men said. "Are you lost?" You nodded your head and stepped back, only to find that one if the men had grabbed you by the waist. "Oo-la-la... Your a pretty one, aren'tcha" Your body kept struggling out of his grip, but it was no use. He was too strong for you to handle.

Just then, another person came... but he wasn't like the other people. His hair was spiked up and his ember eyes glistened in the sunlight. "HEY, YOU!" He ran towards the man holding you and kicked him away. "WHY YOU LITTLE- AHHHHH" The other man was cut off since you whacked him on the head with your bag. You ran over to the mysterious boy and he picked you up. "You people need to be more careful, ya know that..?" You nodded with shame for not watching out for danger first. He had brought you to a flying ship. "HEY GUYS! LOOK!" You see more people, all wearing Gi's of different colours. Ninja... Probably... The boy ran onto the ship and put you down. "Everyone, meet... uh... what's your name?" You said your name was (YOUR NAME HERE). "Oh, Ok!" He winked at you and said, "Well, (INSERT NAME HERE), I'm Kai, Kai Smith."