2- A good night (18+)

YOUR POV:

(Two weeks later)

"JAY, WATCH OUT! BEHIND YOU!" Cole was shouting out since behind Jay was the possessed body of Nya. Jay turned round and made a quick uppercut to her face. You were in a cage, locked up by Lord Garmmadon. "YOU LET GO OF THEM NOW, GARMMADON!" Kai and Lloyd were belting out phrases like that to Garmmadon. You shouted "NINJA... GO!!" and used your (Element here) Spinjitzu to break the lock. Kai face-palmed hard and said, " (N/H), You are not supposed to use your spinjitzu... we are the ones rescuing you for our training." The simulation that Wu set up had stopped. You told yourself not to do that over and over but it was too tempting. You had just learnt your spinjitzu and not allowed to use it.

(2 hours later)

Kai walked into your room, where you always sat to meditate or reflect on yourself. "Hey... sorry for earlier..." "Oh Kai, it's ok!" You said immediately. "I'm perfectly fine!" Kai took his shirt and pants off. "Whew, it's hot in here-" Your face went bright red on how good his body looked. You stood up and pushed your body onto his, with Kai ripping off your clothes and underwear. "K...K...Kai... it is w..warm in here..." You were stuttering since Kai was biting your neck. "Mmm... you taste soooooo good, (N/H)..." Kai's voice was now sexy and soft. You pushed him onto the bed and sat on him, your hips moving in circles just to get that loving. Kai took his underwear off and stuck his big stick into you. "Ahhhhhhh~  Kaaaaaaaaai~" Your voice just made him dig deeper. You grabbed onto his arms... his hands were massaging your back. "(N/H), Your so tight around me... I like it-" His face went red with blush when he felt something... a sensation to get the most out of. "I... I'm gonna cum-" Kai saw your face expression turn from sexy to slutty. His face got possessive. "I'm gonna... cum in your sweet ass... and you will scream... you got me, babe?" You nodded vigorously. At that moment, it came... a stream of think, white liquid shot inside you. "F...f...fuck... I... I cant s...stop... ahh..." Kai moaned as he made his ejaculation harder and faster. "AAAAAAAAAH, KAI!! IT FEELS SO GOOD! AAAAAAH~" You were screaming his name. Kai finally ran out of juice. He placed your body onto his and covered you with your quilt. Kai then took his dick out of your hole. "W..w..what a night... eh, (N/H)?" You had already fallen asleep, dreaming of marrying Kai. "Well... sweet dreams, babe..." He turned off the light and fell asleep, with you on his chest. And him arms wrapped around you tightly. You felt safe in his arms... always safe...