1📌

「 Regrets!
It's been a year ever since Jennie left Korea. It's been a year ever since she left Lisa behind in the worst way possible. She was in a relationship with her for at least 5 months.

She hoped that her feelings would fade eventually, but they never did. She couldn't focus on her photoshoots due to her overthinking. Has she moved on? Does she hate her? Jennie would understand if that was the case.

"Yah! Jennie are you even listening?" Kai, Jennie's best friend, asked as he sighed deeply.
Jennie slowly sat up on her bed with her legs crossed as she shook her head no. "I'm sorry- I was caught up in my mind-" Kai sighed once again as he made his way next to Jennie.

"About her again, right?"Kai asked as Jennie slowly nodded her head. "It's your fault." Kai simply said as he didn't show any emotion which caught her off guard. "H-huh?!" Kai nodded his head. "You know that I am right, don't you? After all, you were the one who left her completely unfairly." At that statement, Jennie just kept quiet. She didn't know how to reply, because she knew that Kai was indeed right. It was her fault, so why can't she just forget about Lisa?

Oh yeah, the answer is... Because she simply just can't unlove Lisa.

"Well, you better get your shit together Jennifer."

"W-why?" Jennie asked as she stared at Kai who was smirking. Which meant that there will be bad news upcoming her way.

"We're returning to Seoul Korea." Kai happily announced as he stood up leaving Jennie's room, also leaving a shocked kitten behind.

"WHAT?!" Jennie yelled at the top of her lungs hoping to get an answer from Kai, which never came back, at all.

She wasn't ready to return. If she does ACTUALLY go back, then she will have to resume her studies in her old school. Where LISA attends. Holy shit. Holy fuck.

What would she do if Lisa actually hates her guts?!

What will she do if Lisa's taken already?!

And what if...

Oh god that thought never crossed Jennie's mind. What if she made her move on Lisa? And what if Lisa corresponds her feels as well? What will she do? She's not ready to return yet

•Meanwhile with Lisa•

"So, how does it taste?" Yeri anxiously asked as Lisa kept a serious expression on as she tasted the tea Irene had given her. "This green tea tastes like green tea!" Lisa said proudly of herself like she had accomplished a great thing.
Yeri sighed deeply as she facepalmed herself.