3

"Welcome back home." Olivia, Jennie's mother, said as she stood still while Jennie could only stare at her mother. They didn't exactly have the best relationship. "Hi." Jennie simply said as she watched their butler, Jung, take Jennie's luggage upstairs to her room.

Jennie was about to leave, but stopped midway when she heard her mother speak.

"Before you go. Tomorrow will be your first day at your old school, Jennifer." Olivia said not bothering to turn around. Jennie didn't do it either, she knew that Olivia wouldn't take any of her time to actually pay attention to her.

"Ne." Jennie whispered as she continued her way upstairs. She wished Kai would be here, but sadly he was at his own house. She really needs a friend right now. The same question kept repeating through Jennie's mind nonstop.

'Does she hate me now?"

Jennie sighed deeply as she let herself fall on her bed. She regretted her decision once she saw a frame hanging on her wall.

It hurts her because Lisa was there.

Back when they were together.

Back when Jennie was actually happy.

But Kai was right, it was her fault.

After all,

She was the one who broke up with Lisa.

The one who left her behind.

And

For what?

Oh yeah,

For her modeling career, stupid, right?

Jennie remembers that day clearly.

One of their last dates.

Suddenly, Jennie's phone started to ring.

Jennie didn't bother to check who it was since she just straight up answered.

"Hi?"

"Jennie?! Is it true?! Kai told me you both returned to Korea today!"

Jennie immediately knew who this was, Taehyung.

A small smile started to find its way on Jennie's lip.

"Yes, that's true. I'm sorry... I should've informed you... but I just- my mind has been all over the place." Jennie said as she sighed.

"I know about what. Kai told me. I know you need someone to talk to, on my way right now."

Jennie's eyes winded. Taehyung is really a lifesaver.

"For real? You are not lying, right?"

"Of course I'm not lying, Jendeukie. I know you need someone. On my way, bye bby."

"Bye drive safely."

And with that Jennie hung up.

Jennie stared into her wallpaper still not knowing why she hadn't changed the picture of Lisa. But she just couldn't bring herself to actually remove it. She just couldn't do it.