2📌

You know that moment when you lock eyes with your crush? With the person you know you want to spend the rest of your life with? You know that feeling as if everything stopped. No one else would be there, but you two. Staring deeply into each other's eyes.

That's how Irene felt right now.

She was still sitting on the counter and Lisa was completely ignoring Momo's complains. Lisa was staring at Irene who was staring at her right back with the same love and passion.

Irene didn't know why, but she started to remember the times when she would follow Lisa to the bus stop.

~Flashback~
Must people would find someone following another person without their knowledge as if the person who was following her/him was planning on harming them, right?

I mean, that's the most reasonable thought when you notice someone following a person.

That's how Irene was with Lisa.

They both worked at the same place, (and still do.), though at that time, Irene and Lisa weren't friends at all. At that time, Lisa wasn't aware of Irene's existence. Irene would always follow Lisa until the bus station, why?

Simply because she wanted to make sure that nothing bad would happen to Lisa.

She would watch how Lisa would make tiny airplanes using the newspaper people would often leave on the small bench.

But, Lisa wouldn't take those airplanes with her, instead, she would leave them neatly placed on the bench as she left once the bus would arrive. Irene would always grab them.

And until this day...

She still has them.

End of flashback

Lisa suddenly looked away once she came back to reality.

Why was her heart beating this fast?

"Yah! Were you even listening?!" Momo exclaimed as Lisa quickly looked back at Momo with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry Momo, what was it?" Momo rolled her eyes as she started to walk away holding her middle finger up for Lisa, making Lisa burst out laughing.

At that sight, Irene couldn't help, but to smile widely. Every time Lisa would smile or laugh... Irene's Heart would go all wild and she couldn't help but to feel happy as well.

When Lisa was happy Irene would be happy as well.

When Lisa was sad, Irene would be sad as well.

When Lisa cried, Irene would cry as well.

Irene just couldn't help it.

Yeri elbowed Seulgi secretively making Seulgi yelp.

"Follow me, let's leave them alone. Come quick."Yeri whispered as she sneakily left upstairs as she dragged her girlfriend.

Irene didn't even notice them since she was admiring Lisa's beauty. She knew Lisa was avoiding making eye contact with her, which she found quite adorable. Irene thought that Lisa's shyness was somehow cute and adorable at the same time.

Irene slowly walked closer to Lisa as Lisa inhaled deeply before turning around.

Making eye contact once again.

Irene won't ever get tired of seeing those beautiful brown eyes. They were so eye catching.

"Hey.."Irene happily said as Lisa gulped a little. "Hey.."

Lisa didn't understand why she was so awkward. They were friends now and they were in fact extremely close. So, why is she feeling all nervous around her? She just didn't understand the aftermath of this.

Irene suddenly started to laugh a little before grabbing Lisa's hand making Lisa blush deeply.

"I'm hungry. Eat breakfast with me, I'll pay for our meal, yeah?" Irene asked, her eyes were sparkling as she hoped for Lisa to agree. "Sure, I'd love that."Lisa whispered.

That's all Irene needed to hear in order to drag Lisa out of Yeri's house.

She felt those butterflies again inside her stomach.

For them to simply hold hands... it did have a big impact on Irene. She used to not know why, but now... she knows for a fact that she loves Lisa. And she knows that deep down, Lisa feels the same way. Maybe she might not love her, yet. But she surely feels something for Irene.

And she knows that.