14🙈

"Maybe I should just let her go..." Jennie whispered as Taehyung kept on walking nonstop. "But, she rang your alarm!" Said as he sat next to Jennie on the floor."Yeah, so
it doesn't matter. Irene rang hers. And Lisa rang Irene's alarm. Lisa was staring at her the way she used to stare at me. Who am I to break them apart?"Jennie whispered. She had given up.Whats is there to
fight for? Lisa herself told her how she was happy with Irene. She even told her that she loves her, so why would she destroy that? And
for what?"There's still a chance, right? I mean, if she did ring your alarm... then
there's still a possibility." V suddenly said as he remembered how they both rang each other's alarm. But then again... it could've been a misunderstanding? Or? Maybe not?

"I honestly don't think so..."

•Meanwhile with Irene and Lisa •

"Irene!" Lisa happily yelled as she ran towards Irene who was quick to look towards Lisa's direction with a big gentle smile."You came back.."Irene whispered. She was suddenly bought into a gentle embrace. For the first time, Lisa was the one who started to hug.
"Of course I did, you dummy. I told you that I'd return, didn't I?" Lisa whispered as she snuggled her head in Irene's neck. Inhaling Irene's sweet scent. Irene slowly started to hug Lisa back tightly moving her back and forth.

"I thought that maybe you would give Jennie a chance. I wouldn't be mad, you know that, right?" Irene whispered as Lisa shook her head no. She didn't understand why Lisa had rang Jennie's alarm. She didn't feel anything special towards her.But, she surely felt something for Irene. Her Irene. "I won't.
Why would I do that? When I already have you? I already have the person who makes me feel safe and at home, what else could I possibly ask for?" Lisa said with a small smile forming on her lip.
"Hush. Let's go now yeah? We literally missed a few classes." Irene said as she started to pull away, but she didn't forget to get a hold of Lisa's hand making Lisa blush. Irene was glad that she still had that effect on her baby. "Lunch. Jisoo told me to hurry since she can't stand the tension between Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo, Momo, and Dahyun. But before we go, who do you think Tzuyu will end up with? Jihyo or Sana?" Irene suddenly asked making Lisa to choke on plain air. "What? Well- uh- mostly Jihyo to be honest. I heard a conversation between Sana and Momo. I'll tell you later though."Lisa whispered the last part as she started to drag Irene with her completely ignoring Irene's groans.