Thirteen

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

His smile is always so perfect, Jungkook could just stare for hours and hours and never get bored

To other's he may seem mediocre, but to Jungkook he was the most beautiful person to ever exist.

It was time to get priorities right, Jungkook will marry Jimin and will love Jimin the most! Everything was getting weird in his head and from time to time he would hear a few voices in his conscience from other universes.

"Why are you showering so early?"

"Who's Jimin?"

"Why so formal?"

"Of course I saved you, I always have to look out for you."

"J-Jungkook I'm scared."

He just would occasionally hear them at the most unfortunate moments, key phrases and words which all link to a moment he experienced in stone cold blood.

At first he thought it was a figure of his imagination, an addiction he got when he felt deprived of someone else's love. That was until he realised that there were multiple voices and they all spoke over each other like an angered protest. Except their voices were soft and Jungkook couldn't choose who had the sweetest voice.

It's impossible when they are all perfect in their own ways.

Jimin's optimism and electing smile.

Lisa's sweet persona and glowing visuals.

Namjoon's caring nature and masculine dominance.

Jieun's alluring attitude and voice of an angel.

Taehyung's cute personality and loving affection.

He held onto them in each part of his heart, and held a small part of them everywhere he went.

For some reason the silver locket he had (which matched the one he gifted Taehyung for his twentieth) remained on his neck. In every universe the Polaroid of him and Jimin remained in his phone case. The hickeys Namjoon painted on his skin, remained permanently stained through every universe he travelled. A small present Jieun gave him, always popped up in his bedroom, no matter who he shared the room with. He also had another ring on his finger, one Lisa gave him that always seemed to follow him around.

"Hey Kook," Jimin noticed Jungkook's stare and giggles when Jungkook hides his face, hands covering his roaming blush.

"Hey Jimin," Jungkook whispers shyly, "what have you been doing today, I saw you leave the house this morning."

"Oh I actually went to see your brother, been along time since we met up," Jimin smiles and faces Jungkook, making their eyes meet and is confused by the younger's not so happy expression.